Ride the rails in an exciting new Chuggington adventure for preschool kids! We Are The Chuggineers is the follow-up to the best-selling Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue storybook app from StoryToys. Based on the television special episode called Chuggineers: Ready to Build, this action-packed story includes dynamic, multi-level games, positive reinforcement and rewards, video clips, and fun interactions with the characters.
Danger looms as the Chuggineers build a bridge for the new high-speed link to Tootington -- but eagle-eyed Brewster saves the day! Throughout the adventure, your child can play interactive games featuring brand new characters from Chuggington:
● Track Challenge – Lay track with Zack!
● The Big Dig – Tunnel deep into a mountain with Tyne!
● Ring Rescue – Chase a runaway tunnel ring with Brewster and Cormac!
● Tunnel Racer – Avoid obstacles and help Payce do her fastest tunnel run ever!
• The official storybook app of the Chuggineers: Ready to Build extended episode
• Stars the newest Chuggers – Zack, Tyne, Fletch, Cormac & Payce
• 17 pages of exciting story, animation and illustrations
• 7 video clips from the TV show
• 4 immersive 3D games (fun for the whole family!)
• Positive reinforcement for reading and playing along
• Win one of four stars when each game is completed: blue, green, red and gold.
• Read to me, Read it Myself and Autoplay modes with highlighted text
• Play again and again!
• Kidscreen 2016 Award
• Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award, 2015
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
Don’t forget to share your review below, we’d love to hear what you think!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
• Visit us: storytoys.com
• Email us: For any technical issues please email us at [email protected]
• Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com / StoryToys
• Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
Bug fixes and optimisations