Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
Howard and Hyperion’s Holiday Hijinks:
The Battlerealm falls silent as the Collector sends his Champions away for a much-needed break while he retreats to a sanctuary to plan his next move against the Grandmaster. Left by the Collector to catalogue and organize his many crystals, Howard the Duck laments his lonely lot in life when a new friend, Hyperion, arrives in need of Howard’s help. Seeking a home for the Holidays, Howard and Hyperion set out on a festive jaunt and find friends in the most unlikely of places. Howard and Hyperion’s Holiday Hijinks will run from December 7th to January 4th of 2017.
Titles are a way to show off achievements in the Battlerealm. Every player will begin with the “Summoner” title. Additional titles can be earned by completing event quests, special events, or difficult challenges.
You can change your title by clicking the “Titles” button in the Profile. Be sure to log in during our Anniversary Week (December 10 - 17) and check your mail for future opportunities to earn titles!
Expert Daily Quests:
To expand on the Daily Quest system, we’ve added three new Expert Daily Quests to the weekly cycle! From Monday to Saturday, three 48 hour long quests will offer TIER 4 CLASS CATALYST FRAGMENTS, similar to the Expert Proving Grounds. Each 48 hour period will be lined up with the two classes available in standard dailies during that time:
• Monday and Tuesday: Skill and Mutant Expert Daily Quest
• Wednesday and Thursday: Science and Mystic Expert Daily Quest
• Friday and Saturday: Cosmic and Tech Expert Daily Quest
Though each quest will contain fragments for BOTH classes, you will be able to choose which type you prefer to collect from the chests by taking the marked path for that class.
• Minor adjustment to Red Hulk’s heavy recovering; we have made it longer to match other Champions.
• Fixed incorrect ""Spark"" effect when hitting an opponent on Android Devices
• Match times out after suspending the app during the pre-fight screen
• Fixed buff Plague mind and now functions as intended
• Signature stones can now be used to Level up past Signature Level 100
• Doctor Strange no longer applies multiple fate seals. This is a minor graphic fix with no change in gameplay performance.
• Fixed Civil Warrior's Special 2 to refresh Heal Block on the first hit instead of the last. This will make it easier to convert the Heal Block.
• Fixed Doctor Voodoo’s % symbol text attached to his duration variable
• Fixed Mordo’s passive ability text previously stating 2 bars instead of 1 bar