Turn pictures of your favorite moments into beautiful cross stitch tapestries of almost any size! Cross Stitch Creator is an embroidery app that allows you to generate cross stitch patterns from pictures (or create them from scratch) and track your progress on them. You can also save patterns as PDFs to print or share with your friends! There are no subscriptions or in app purchases - after the initial app purchase you can create as many patterns and PDFs as you want.
• Generate cross stitch patterns from pictures or from scratch up to 800 x 800 stitches
• Use hundreds of different colors in a single pattern
• 454 different DMC thread colors to choose from
• Create your own color palettes to use for generating (such as colors you already own)
• Several generation parameters such as maximum number of colors allowed and dithering
• Track your progress on patterns (details below)
• Edit your patterns after generating to perfect them (details below)
• See a preview of what your pattern will look like when it's fully stitched
• Print patterns from directly within the app
• Share patterns as PDFs via Email, iMessage, and more
• Help popups to guide you through using the app
• Colorize individual stitches to mark progress
• Quick and easy symbol/color lookup
• Lockable stitches
• Sortable key
• Pattern metadata such as size, date created, number of colors, percent complete...
• Tools include draw, erase, fill, and undo/redo
• Effects such as reducing the number of colors used, conforming to a given palette, and resizing/cropping
• Note: Only full stitches are supported. Half stitches, quarter stitches, backstitches, french knots, etc. are not.
Although we try our best, thread colors may not appear to be completely accurate. Perception of thread color depends on multiple factors including, but not limited to, display settings such as brightness and night shift, ambient light conditions, and neighboring colors in the pattern. Please use your best judgement in determining which colors to actually use when stitching the pattern.
Fixed an issue where the app would crash if you attempted to open any patterns with any 10x10 chunks locked