SnapWriter is a quick app to adding and editing your notes in Evernote. Launch app and type your note instantly where you left off. It is an ideal for diary, journal, life log and checklists. Add checkboxes, inline photos, timestamp, reminders, bullets, tags and select notebooks.
Quick and reliable note synchronization between devices using Evernote. The app doesn't sync all Evernote notes, but those you chose or create.
Import any your note from Evernote using UI or by just adding 'SnapWriter' tag to the note.
- Send your notes to Evernote quickly and sync back.
- Mutual Synchronization.
- Take and Attach multiple photos per note.
- Import existing Evernote notes.
- Evernote Reminders
- Capture Links
- Preserve indents on new line
- Auto checkbox and bullets on new line
- Syncing edit cursor position
- Command+S key
- Discard (Hold Save button).
- Insert checkboxes and timestamps.
- Passcode lock.
- Select and create Evernote notebooks/tags in place.
- Offline mode.
- Location support.
- TextExpander support.
- Theme choices.
- Gestures: “Undo” and “Redo” with a two-finger swipe; move cursor with one finger swipe; Close/Open keyboard with one finger swipe.
- Queue posts when offline.
- Queue indicator.
- Quick launch for typing on the go, keyboard is up by default.
- Font size options.
- Hardware keyboard support.
- Redo/Undo/Clear Buttons.
- Background sending.
- Support Chinese yinxiang.com Evernote server
- 'Facebook', 'Twitter', 'Messages', 'AirPrint' support.
- Delete or archive choices.
- Export tracking.
- URL Schemes: