DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio
Hollywood’s most powerful tools for professional editing, color correction, audio post production and multi user collaboration!
DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio combines professional editing, the world’s most advanced color corrector and all new Fairlight digital audio tools into a high performance system that’s up to 10x faster than before! Now you can seamlessly edit, color correct, mix and deliver without having to switch software. It’s like getting 3 high end applications in one! Best of all, DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio also features revolutionary new multi user collaboration tools that let multiple people work on the same project at the same time!
In addition to multi user collaboration, the DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio edition also includes advanced tools such as automatic face recognition and tracking, dozens of additional Resolve FX such as film grain, lens flares and more, temporal and spatial noise reduction, photorealistic motion blur effects, stereoscopic 3D tools, multi GPU support for incredible performance, frame rates up to 120fps, and high resolution output for 4K and beyond!
DaVinci Resolve includes every professional editing and trimming tool imaginable, making it perfect for high end film and television editing! The new playback engine is up to 10x faster so you get instantaneous feedback and precise control while editing and trimming, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264.
Advanced Color Correction
Used on more feature films and television shows than any other system, DaVinci Resolve has the industry’s highest quality image processing, most powerful primary and secondary correction tools, advanced curve editors, power windows, facial recognition, stabilization and tracking, and over 20 new Resolve FX filters!
Incredible New Fairlight Audio
The integrated Fairlight digital audio workstation lets you work on audio post in the same software you use for editing and color! You get high end mixing, busing and metering, along with multi channel recording, ADR tools, full automation, sample level waveform editing, audio sweetening, effects and more!
Multi User Collaboration
DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio lets multiple users work in the same project at the same time! You get bin locking, integrated chat, timeline comparison tools for merging changes and more. Now assistants can prep footage while editors cut, colorists grade, and sound editors finish audio, all at the same time!
Additional features in this version of DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio:
- Supports frame rates up to 120fps
- Outputs higher than Ultra HD resolution such as 4K and beyond
- Automatic facial recognition and face refinement
- Temporal and Spatial noise reduction
- Photorealistic optical quality motion effects
- Lens Flare, Lens Blur and Film Grain ResolveFX
- Lens distortion correction
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) grading
- Stereoscopic 3D tools
- Multi-user collaboration with bin and timeline locking
- Built in multi-user chat
- Timeline comparison tool for merging changes
- Remote rendering
- Support for more than 2 GPUs
DaVinci Resolve 14 App Store Limitations
The Mac App store version of DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio works with OpenCL only, does not support some external control panels, and may not be compatible with all 3rd party OpenFX or VST plugins. If you need these features, please purchase DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio from a Blackmagic Design reseller.
Current model MacPro, iMac or MacBook Pro with a minimum of 4GB of graphics memory. A fast hard disk for video, 16GB of system memory, Mac OS X 10.12.6 Sierra or higher, at least a 1440 x 900 resolution display.
DaVinci Resolve 14.1 update includes
• Added support for presets for User Preferences
• Added ability to simultaneously generate cache files for multiple cache points on a clip
• Added ability to enable/disable caching of transitions in User Mode in Project Settings
• Added ability to enable/disable caching of composites in User Mode in Project Settings
• Added ability to retain the cache when moving clips with speed changes applied
• Added support for excluding individual tracks from sequence cache in User mode
• Added support for applying individual color attributes when dragging nodes from the Display Node Graph window
• Added support for a zoom slider in the Display Node Graph window
• Added support for accessing both the clip and the timeline node graph for a Still in the Display Node Graph window
• Addressed an issue where right clicking on a wiped still and selecting apply grade would not work
• Added an option in the panel settings to switch between classic DaVinci and vectorscope trackball alignment
• Added support for displaying video scopes on the Edit page
• Improved title text rendering quality
• Improved playback and rendering performance on the Radeon Pro WX 9100 GPU
• Added support for RED IPP2 color processing
• Added support for decompression and debayer options for Red Rocket cards
• Added initial Linked Group support for audio tracks
• Added the ability to drag and drop .drp project files into the Project Manager
• Added support for a project setting to switch track metering between source and post-fader
• Added the ability to update the track color of multiple selected tracks on the Fairlight page
• Surround sound audio channels are now included in the downmix to stereo buses and monitors
• Added support for a Project Setting to automatically apply convergence to windows and effects in 3D stereoscopic projects
• Added support for groups in the Color page on collaborative projects
• Added support for generating and rediscovering optimized media in collaborative projects
• Added support for viewing audio codec information in the Metadata widget
• Added support for GoPro CineForm as a caching and optimized media format
• Added support for higher resolution DNxHR formats for MXF-based Fusion Connect workflows
• ResolveFX Warper is now GPU accelerated
• Bus section in the Fairlight page meters is now scrollable
• Added support for decoding enhanced AC-3 audio on macOS and Windows
• Improved performance of viewer in Fairlight page
• Improved behavior and interactivity of timeline and track index in the Fairlight page
• Added support for 2-D scrolling on the Fairlight page
• Added support for source audio clips at any sample rate
• Added support for Dolby Vision trim on compounds clips and Fusion Connect clips
• Added ability to perform audio only insert to a tape deck
• Added ability to capture video and audio or video only from a tape deck