The ground is shaking in Paperos and a new mega dungeon is unearthed!!!
The 10 floor dungeon features a campaign as a ghostly figure appears inside and revealing its mysteries. A boss fight of insane proportions awaits at the end. Can you survive till the end?
Prepare to join Knights of Pen & Paper 2 in a turn-based, retro style, pixel-art adventure full of danger, intrigue, and semi-appropriate cultural references!
Players portray both party and game master playing a tabletop RPG, and must assemble both their characters, and the challenges they will face.
"There's something genuinely pleasant about Knights of Pen and Paper 2, especially if you're a fan or tabletop role playing. It pokes fun, but it's always warm towards its subject matter.”- Pocket Gamer
"a great little RPG that presents excellent value for money with much to love.”- Continue Play
Great new things in Back To the Source!
• Psion and Druid: Two new character classes.
• Mega Dungeon: A 10-floor mega dungeon.Only the most tenacious of players can reach the final level, defeat the boss and solve its mystery.
• Expanded Skill Cap: As with the other expansions, the third expansion will increase skill maximums by 3 (from 15 to 18, 21 or 24, depending on how many expansions you own).
• New Enchantment Tier: final enchantment level of +5.
• The ultimate retro role-playing simulation - again!
• Fully customizable party, from the players to the game room.
• Expanded equipment and crafting systems.
• All-new campaign featuring dozens of locations, sidequests, and dynamic dungeons.
v2.0.5: Back to the Source
-New classes: Psion and Druid
-New Mega Dungeon
-Expanded Skill Cap
-New Enchantment Tier
-Items prices updated
-Miscellaneous balance changes, more details on the forum
-Miscellaneous bug fixes