Come -- return with us to the days of yesteryear. When 8 colors were enough, and the pixels were individually detectable to the human eye. This is LOWLANDER, a fantasy role-playing adventure from simpler times. This might *be* your father’s RPG!
Embark on a glorious adventure to save the world from the clutches of the evil sorceress Azamon and her hordes of low-res low-lifes! You begin as a lost and wandering soul who can barely stay alive. Your circumstances will rise in the service of King Shebastian as you help to rid the world of evil. It IS as simple as black-and-white!
Lowlander harkens back to the early days of personal computers. If you’ve been looking to get your nostalgia on, but can’t be bothered to use two hands doing it, then this is the game for you.
- glorious one handed retro-RPG action
- approximately 8 hours of minimalist adventure
- explore a huge world, gain experience and rise in power
- delve into dark dungeons for loot and riches
- save your game and resume it later!
- no in-app purchases. buy once, own forever!
- Lord British approved!
- over 8 colors!
- realistic moving water!
- A SOUNDTRACK! Thanks to James Michael St. Claire for composing awesome music for Lowlander!