Tagr is an application that helps you organize your music collection.
With Tagr you can easily edit information such as a song's artist, title, or album cover. Tagr also allows you to control the way your files are named, numbered, and capitalized. There is no more need for having other tools dictate that for you!
Check out the video on www.entwicklungsfreu.de for an in-depth coverage of Tagr!
• Edit meta data of individual MP3, M4A/M4B, and FLAC files or
• Edit a list of files in bulk
• Supported tags: track number/count, title, artist, album artist, composer, album, disc number/count, genre, year, comment, compilation
• MP3 ID3 versions: v1, v2.3, and v2.4
• Embed cover art into your songs
• Apply uppercase, lowercase, and title case capitalization schemes
• Automatically generate track numbers
• Choose from predefined file naming schemes or define your own
• Extract tags from the file name using predefined or custom patterns
• Search discogs.com for album information and copy it to your songs
• Listen to songs through QuickLook
• Customize Tagr to your needs
Enjoy the best version of Tagr yet!
After Apple's recent pricing changes, we are lowering Tagr prices back to 9.99 €!
• Cover viewer now flexibly changes its size depending on the size of the main window
• Cover viewer and search results now display the dimensions of images in a tooltip (feature request)
• Added option in preferences to make Title Case simply capitalize all words (feature request)
• Songs are now directly selected when adding them to Tagr (feature request)
• Main window can now be closed and re-opened (feature request)
• Usability improvements
• Stability improvements and bug fixes