Get things done! The award-winning Things app helps you plan your day, manage your projects, and make real progress toward your goals.
Best of all, it’s easy to use. Within the hour, you’ll have everything off your mind and neatly organized—from routine tasks to your biggest life goals—and you can start focusing on what matters today.
“Things offers the best combination of design and functionality of any app we tested, with nearly all the features of other power user applications and a delightful interface that never gets in the way of your work.”
—Wirecutter, The New York Times
• Your To-Dos
Your basic building block is the almighty To-Do—each a small step toward a great accomplishment. You can add notes, tag it, schedule it, and break it down into smaller steps.
• Your Projects
Create a Project for any big goal, then add the to-dos to reach it. Use headings to structure your list as you outline your plan. There’s also a place to jot down your notes, and a deadline to keep you on schedule.
• Your Areas
Create an Area for each sphere of your life, such as Work, Family, Finance, and so on. This keeps everything neatly organized, and helps you see the big picture as you set your plans in motion.
• Your Plan
Everything on your schedule is neatly laid out in the Today and Upcoming lists, which show your to-dos and calendar events. Each morning, see what you planned for Today and decide what you want to do. The rest is down to you :)
MORE THINGS TO LOVE
As you dive deeper, you’ll find Things packed with helpful features. Here are just a few:
• Reminders — set a time and Things will remind you.
• Repeaters — automatically repeat to-dos on a schedule you set.
• This Evening — a special place for your evening plans.
• Calendar integration — see your events and to-dos together.
• Tags — categorize your to-dos and quickly filter lists.
• Quick Entry — create to-dos from anywhere, as soon as the thought hits you.
• Quick Find — instantly locate to-dos, headings, or tags.
• Type Travel — jump from list to list with your keyboard; just start typing!
• Widgets — see your lists in Notification Center.
• Mail to Things — forward an email to Things; now it’s a to-do.
• And much more!
MADE FOR MAC
Things is tailored to the Mac with deep system integrations as well. A great example is Quick Entry with Autofill: a shortcut that grabs content from other apps and adds it to Things for you, such as a link to a website or an email you want to get back to.
You can also enjoy a beautiful dark mode at sunset, connect your calendars, enable widgets, use your Mac’s Touch Bar, import from Reminders—Things can do it all! There’s even AppleScript support if you need powerful automation.
STAY PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Things has full-featured apps for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch as well (sold separately). All your devices sync seamlessly via our free Things Cloud service. It’s great to have everything at your fingertips when you need it!
Made in Stuttgart, with two Apple Design Awards to its name, Things is a fine example of German engineering: designed not only to look fantastic, but to be perfectly functional as well. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, then polished to perfection.
“It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.”
GET THINGS TODAY
Whatever it is you want to accomplish in life, Things can help you get there. Install the app today and see what you can do!
Visit our website now and get a free 15-day trial for your Mac: thingsapp.com
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We provide professional support and will be glad to help you!
• Added support for Cmd+click on a Quick Find result to open it in a new window.
• Added support for the macOS “add period with double-space” shortcut.
• Fixed a bug where projects’ glyphs could be invisible in the Move popover.
• Fixed a bug where Reminders with dates were not captured in the “moved out of the Inbox” section during import.
• Fixed a bug where a project’s deadline countdown wouldn’t update at midnight.
• Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause due/overdue items to be removed from Today when changing their deadline date.
• Improved the alignment of window controls while in full screen mode on macOS Big Sur.
• Improved the Italian and Simplified Chinese translations.
THINGS FOR BIG SUR
We’ve provided full compatibility for macOS 11 Big Sur and two great improvements for the new unified Notification Center: configurable Widgets and Rich Notifications.
Things’ powerful new Widgets are now available on the Mac! Configure them in your Notification Center to show any to-do list you want. Quickly glance at what you’re doing Today, see what’s Upcoming on your schedule, stay on top of your most urgent project, view tag-filtered lists – the possibilities are endless!
Notifications have been greatly improved, with variable snooze durations – 10 min, 30 min, 1 hour – and a new option to complete a to-do directly from the alert. Perhaps best of all, the app no longer jumps to the foreground when you hit snooze!
BIG SUR COMPATIBILITY
• Remodeled the app icon.
• Adapted the window layout.
• Designed new icons for Preferences panes.
• Designed a new Things Cloud switch.
• Many other small interface tweaks.
Things fully supports the newly announced Macs with Apple M1 chips: the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini.