Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one–shot spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse — or be notified of — Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note: if you rely on Cardboard mode, do not update yet. Unfortunately, there's an issue with this version that affects some devices. We're working on a patch and will update the app again ASAP.
• Published fifty 360 photos? You'll get invited to join Local Guides and be listed as a trusted pro for hire.
• You can now transfer your Maps-approved 360 photos to others.
• Lots of feature improvements and bug fixes.