TimeTrack is ultimate time tracking and invoicing app that works and syncs between on all Apple devices!
For all the Mac users there is a lightning fast web platform as well.
Facts about TimeTrack
- featured by Apple in "Best new apps", "Stay organized", "Simplify everyday tasks" etc.
- more than 100 000 users
- average rating 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on more than 1000 reviews)
- intelligent, completely customizable (more than 80 settings), intuitive
What are the users saying about TimeTrack - time tracking and invoicing?
"Professional time tracking and invoicing with TimeTrack is a breeze"
"Intuitive user interface simplifies professional time tracking"
"There is no time tracking app with that kind of flexibility"
"TimeTrack adapts to your way of time tracking and invoicing"
Powerful reports give you all necessary time tracking and invoicing information in a glance.
Customise it to fit your way of working!
TimeTrack has more than 80 settings.
There is no time tracking app in app store that offers that kind of flexibility.
Track your mileage, hotel, food or material costs!
Take photo of your receipts for reimbursement and know how much expenses you have each week and month.
MAIN FEATURES ( TIME TRACKING AND INVOICING )
- fast and intuitive time tracking
- completely customisable time tracking (more than 70 settings)
- universal (use it on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch)
- skins (choose between light or dark design)
- sync your data on all your devices in real time
- intelligent time clock - no battery draining
- daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, calendar and overtime overview of your hours worked and money earned
- intelligent analysis
- completely customisable export of hours worked and money earned
- professional invoice management
- completely customisable PDF invoice
- easy expense tracking
- web app to access your data from any device (coming in July 2015)
- completely integrated with iOS Calendar and Dropbox
- 24/7 support
- real time sync between all your devices
- lightning fast web platform with comprehensive reports and charts, advanced invoicing, project performance and much more
TimeTrack Cloud can be purchased as Auto-Renewable Subscription:
- monthly ($3,99)
- yearly ($29,99)
Time tracking and invoicing features that will come soon
- your ideas and suggestions
- Mac version
Having any problems or any suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Dear TimeTrack users, thank you for your suggestions and great ideas!
We have got thousands of emails regarding new features.
We have a lot of new features and some bugfixes.
- Add new Time Entry Button for all overviews in Action Bar
- Filter for "invoiced", "not invoiced", "all" in all overviews
- If time is logged with timer, when you go to edit the time entry you will have an Map icon to see Start and Stop location
- Added Pull to Refresh to Calendar Overview (for syncing)
- Added pause duration and indication in week overview and entries overview
- Create Time Entry with 0 hours (useful for overtime)
- Timer Icon will turn green if timer is running and yellow if you are on a break
- Redesigned Extension/Widget User Interface, now you can see the week summery when timer is not running
- Projects in selection list are sorted alphabetically
- Database fields for future updates added (default calendar for project, color for project, notes for clients and projects etc.)
- Add new Expense Button in Action Bar
- Show Attachment icon for expenses if photo is attached to expense
- Filter for "draft", "invoiced", "paid", "all" in invoicing overview
- Invoice PDF now has options to display Start Time, End Time, Pause and Notes
- Invoicing search feature is optimised for faster searching
- Client has new fields, Post Code, City, Country, Free fields that can be shown in PDF invoice.
- Update client info from Contacts on device (even after client already exist in TimeTrack)
- Sync Performance optimised and some sync bugs fixed
- Default Pause not set when using Widget or Apple Watch
- Start Time won't change when End Time has been changed
- Pause Spinner has to be used two times in order to set pause duration
- Calendar View not refreshing after sync
- Fixed keyboard show up when Touch ID Unlock didn't work
- Fixed crash on overtime update, happened for some users
- Fixed overtime calculation for some months showing 0 overtime
- Non-billable mark on PDF fixed, now showing X when entry is not billable
- Non-calculable hours on PDF fixed, now showing 0 hours
- Fixed Fotos in expenses, where foto was streched
- show time in decimal format in analysis
4.0.1 - Bugfixes (Dropbox, Calendar)
A lot more is coming soon!
your TimeTrack - Time Tracking team