Free up disk space on your iPhone or iPad and stream your music directly from the cloud or home computer.
Evermusic is smart and powerful cloud music player and downloader for Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, MEGA, Yandex.Disk, WebDAV.
You can connect your MAC or PC using SMB and listen to your music from computer without taking up any extra device space and synchronization hassle. Advanced streaming service with smart buffering techniques and smooth playback. Evermusic can play mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r format.
Audiobooks are also supported. You can create multiple audio bookmarks, save media position and change playback speed.
Your music library automatically synchronized between cloud storage and device. All tracks are grouped by artist, album, genre tag.
You can download your favorite songs, playlists, albums for offline playback and listen to your music even when you aren’t connected to the Internet.
- Google Drive
- Audio Formats: mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r
- Repeat and shuffle
- Playback speed control
- Create multiple audio bookmarks
- Sleep Timer
- Download your favorite songs, albums, artists, playlists on device for listening without Internet connection
- Manage, copy, move, rename and transfer files between cloud storage
- Create playlists from music in cloud storage
- Organize tracks in your playlists
- Music importer will automatically search music files in your cloud storages and add them to you cloud library
- Metadata loader will automatically load tracks metadata and group them by albums, artists and genres
- High quality album art
- Smart search engine will help you to find favorite albums, artists, tracks in your music library
* Please note that the app cannot play drm protected files purchased on Itunes Store.
** Google Music service is not supported.
Repeat stop option;
Mini player view;
iPad full screen player view;
Open in and tags editor for online files;
Confirmation alert for all files delete operations;
Rewind and fast forward timeout;
Each song on the playlist can be quickly pushed to the top of the list;
Changing number of items per page;
Fixed music library scanning;
Fixed unable to add second Google Drive account;
Fixed player buffering;
Fixed when I start a playlist in random mode it always start with the same song;
Fixed songs sorting in music library;
Fixed invalid certificates;
Fixed pCloud connection;
Fixed equalizer issues;
Fixed localization issues;