Enjoy safe and private Internet access with the world’s most advanced VPN.
With NordVPN app for iPhone and iPad you can privately surf the Web and secure your Wi-Fi connections against various cyber threats. Sign up for your free trial now.
Read on for more!
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Open the app and pick one of our 1500+ remote servers that are located in 60 countries. This will hide your IP address and you will appear to be somewhere else.
STAY SECURE NO MATTER WHAT
With the NordVPN app on, all your Internet traffic is strongly encrypted and extremely difficult to decipher. What is more - we don’t keep any logs of your activity.
ENJOY YOUR ENTERTAINMENT CONTENT
It’s nice to know that using the NordVPN app, you can securely access websites and stream your favorite videos. It’s also a bliss for travelers!
JUST TAP AND RUN
Click the activation button to turn your protection on and off. To select a server, simply click on the map or browse the country list.
TAKE US FOR A TEST DRIVE
Still not sure? NordVPN offers a 7-day free trial on all subscription plans, so you have nothing to lose.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE FEATURES:
-No bandwidth limit
-Friendly 24/7 support
-Automatic Kill Switch
-Servers for extra security: anti-DDoS
-Connect up to 6 devices under one account
-Military-grade encryption protocols (IKEv2/IPsec)
Ready to go? Try NordVPN for free now.
• NordVPN is a paid service so you'll need a subscription to get started. You can choose from three subscription plans: $11.99/month, $41.99/6 months and $68.99/12 months.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription.
• You can turn the auto renewal off by going to your Account Settings.
• The current subscription cannot be canceled.
*Fixed: Some users were having a hard time trying to log in. It was very unfriendly of us to slam the door in front of our users. Our app will be acting politely now, as the login issues have been solved.
*Fixed: No more logging out after an update. Updates are exciting, so from now on you will skip that credential-entering and password-remembering step and go straight to exploring what’s new in our app. Way more fun!
* Did some polishing and grooming within our code, plus, introduced relevant bug fixes and improvements for stability and reliability of the app.