Turn your iPad into a portable vector graphics drawing editor. DrawingPad supports paths, compound paths, text, images, groups, masks, gradient fills, and an unlimited number of layers. You can also turn this app into a catalog to show off your art work!
• Select, scale and rotate hundreds of objects with zero lag.
• Create arbitrary bezier paths with the Pen tool.
• Create compound paths, masks and groups.
• Create text objects.
• Place photos from your albums.
• Boolean operators on paths (Unite, Intersect, Exclude, Subtract Front)
• Powerful scale and rotate tools.
• Gradient fills with interactive editing on canvas.
• Arbitrary stroke dash patterns.
• Swatch library.
• Unlimited layers per drawing.
• Rename, rearrange, delete, hide and lock layers.
• Adjust layer transparency.
• Snap to grid, points, and path edges.
• Isolate the active layer for easy editing.
• Email drawings as SVG, PDF, PNG and JPEG.
Our Production Team
iOS Development: Lily Li, Ocean Zhang
Graphic Design: Linda Lin
Project Management: Connie Cong
Producer: Terence Lau
Please understand that this is an ongoing development. If you have found any issues or bugs, please let us know by email, [email protected] We will solve them with free updates.
Follow us on Twitter.
‼ Like us on Facebook.
⁇ About us on LinkedIn.
Need a white label app for your business? Or want to talk with us about licensing and advertising opportunities? You should visit http://www.linkedin.com/company/ondemandworld
* Further improvements, stability improvements, and bug fixes.
Please help us help you by sending us your crash logs.
You can email them to us at [email protected]
For a guide, FAQ and support please visit us at http://www.ondemandworld.com/