PDF Markup Ultiamte is an expert document reader, editor, annotator, and organizer. Like the Adobe Acrobat Reader you’re used to, it allows you to add PDF annotations, sign or write on documents, highlight web pages or ePub books, and back up files with all the popular cloud storage services directly from your iPhone or iPad. PDF Markup Ultiamte is here to help you sort through excessive information while at home, in the office, or on the go.
PDF Markup Ultimate is the stand-alone version fully equipped with all advanced PDF tools. Search “PDF Markup” in the App Store and try it out for free before purchasing.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured in “Annotation and Screencasting to Extend the Reach of Your Classroom” by Yale Center of Language Study
- Featured in “The 9 Best PDF Apps for the Apple iPad” by TabletPC Review
- “PDF Markup Ultiamte helps me to take work with me when I am not in the office. It really does make life better!” - Val Sigler
DOCUMENT VIEWER & ANNOTATOR
- Supports all mainstream file formats
- View BOTA (Bookmark, Outline, Thumbnail, Annotation Summary)
- Add highlights, freehand writings, sticky notes, text boxes, arrows, shapes, etc.
- Customize PDF stamps by adding texts or images
- Sign documents & fill forms
- Highlight text and excerpts on web pages using the built-in or Safari browser
- Link web highlights to your PDFs
- Sync your highlights through multiple devices
- Explore more highlights from the My Markups community
- Support continuous scanning
- Manipulate image quality by adjusting exposure, B&W, and cropping
- Export your scans as one PDF
- Secure your scans with password protection
FILE TRANSFER & BACKUP
- Get files from Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Evernote, Box, FTP, or WebDAV client
- Copy files via WiFi, iTunes USB, and Open-in feature
KDAN CLOUD SERVICES – SIGN UP FOR FREE
- View PDFs and markups online by sending file links.
- Upload and manage files directly from your browser.
- Send download links from the web with password protection.
- Resume unfinished uploading.
IN-APP PURCHASE (FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE)
Unlock advanced tools and easily work across all devices and platforms by subscribing to Kdan Mobile’s Creativity 365 services.
WHAT IS CREATIVITY 365?
Creativity 365 is a comprehensive, cross-device contention creation tool set aimed at improving productivity and collaboration. The set includes five apps PDF Markup Ultiamte, Pocket Scanner, Animation Desk, NoteLedge, and Write-on Video along with 1TB Kdan Cloud storage. With Creativity 365 subscribers gain access to all the premium features normally unavailable to free app users.
ADVANCED PDF TOOLS & SERVICES
- Get storage space on Kdan Cloud.
- Extract pages or images from PDFs.
- PDF Watermark, Merge and Split.
- Fax documents via online services.
- Secure your app with password protection.
- Convert files between various formats: PDF, html, rtf, ePub, docx, pptx, and more
- Try out the subscription content before you buy it. We offer 7-day and 14-day free trial periods to new subscribers of Creativity 365.
-Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Follow us on Twitter: @kdanpdfreader
Follow us on Facebook: PDF Reader
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at [email protected] or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
・Markup now supports iPhone X and the new Face ID technology.
・ Support to insert a hyperlink to an email address
・ Import your clipboard content as a new PDF
・ Provide more background colors of PDF documents for you to switch between
・ Stability improvements and bug fixes
・ Relocate the annotation toolbar for left-handed users (iPad only).
Thank you for all your feedback, both positive and constructive!