Have one single Evernote note for any day. Log your thoughts, notes, records, timestamps, photos, reminders, geotags to the note quickly.
All your notes are stored in the special Evernote notebook chronologically. The note is labelled with the current date automatically. You can have many journals selecting different notebooks.
It’s best for doing your journal, diary, life log in Evernote. You can choose the date to make an entry freely if you miss the day.
App automatically inserts geotags and timestamp. When offline the entries are stored locally until app is online. You can choose prepend or append notes, any date format.
- Separate journals for each notebook.
- Choose any date for entry.
- Take and attach multiple photos per record.
- Quick recent photo.
- Insert checkboxes, bullets.
- Add tags to the note.
- Auto geotagging and auto timestamp.
- TextExpander support.
- Offline record queue.
- Gestures: “Undo” and “Redo” with a two-finger swipe; move cursor with one finger swipe; Close/Open keyboard with one finger swipe.
- Hardware keyboard support.
- Auto-save in case device crash or battery depletion.
-Append/Prepend note modes.
-Option for timestamps, geotags.
-Switching day time.
-Date and time formats.
-Save to camera roll.
-Send Note on home button.