THE ONLY APP THAT CALCULATES TOLL COSTS ACROSS THE ENTIRE US & CANADA!
Ever wish Google Maps, WAZE or MapQuest displayed the cost of tolls along routes? Now used by over 40,000 drivers, Tollsmart is the only app that calculates toll costs across all tunnels, bridges and toll roads* in the US & Canada, factoring in discounts from all ETC (transponder) agencies such as E-ZPass, SunPass, TxTag, K-Tag, iPass and FasTrak.
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING PRICING: The $3.99 purchase price of the app provides unlimited routes for 2-axle passenger vehicles. Support for adding multiple vehicles or additional vehicle sizes including trailers, RVs, commercial vehicles and trucks up to 9-axles in size is available for an additional $2.99 monthly subscription fee under the following terms:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same monthly rate of $2.99
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
- Find alternative routes that save money (in-app purchase or share on Facebook)
- See where your transponder is (and isn't) accepted
- See where you'll encounter cashless tolls
- Track tolls while driving for easy export into expense reports via Toll Tracker™ service ($2.99 annual subscription). Note that this information is not shared with any third party and is used solely for the purpose of calculating toll fees.
-USA Express Lanes displayed when an option based on time of day and direction of travel.
*Express Lane pricing is based on peak and off-peak averages and not included in toll calculations. Real times prices are displayed for Seattle's I-405 Express Lanes.
This version of Tollsmart supports toll fees for ticketed and non-ticketed toll roads, as well as toll bridges and tunnels.
***Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you are traveling with a transponder you can select it from the comprehensive list of transponder accounts in the Options menu and Tollsmart will apply the appropriate discounts, as well as highlight which toll facilities along your route accept your transponder (green push pin) and which will not (purple push pin). Please note for E-ZPass accounts it’s important to select the state in which your transponder account was acquired (i.e. NY E-ZPass) as discounts may not apply across other states.
Specials discount plans, such as those for commuters, seniors, veterans or Green drivers are not supported in this version.
In certain states, such as California, one may open a Pay-By-Mail account for repeated use at discount prices, as opposed to paying a one-time fee. Please note that this version of Tollsmart provides only one-time entry prices, it does not support Pay-By-Plate and Pay-By-Mail accounts.
ADDITIONAL FEE INFORMATION
Some toll fees vary by day of the week, time of day or season. The prices for each toll are quoted for the expected time of passing through a toll based on when you entered your route in Tollsmart.
Note that some toll facilities allow you to pay with a credit card and/or with video tolling technology to bill via the mail, but additional service charges may apply.
If we’ve missed a toll or you come across an outdated price please let us know through the Feedback link in the app.
-Fixes the bug which caused in-app purchases not appear in the list