You are looking for an app which supports your manual inventory? Here it is! It will reduce effort and error rate at manual inventories!
The app is kept as simple as possible:
1) Create or import an inventory!
2) Add products to this inventory or select an imported product!
3) Collect counted amounts (positive or negative) until the amount was completely counted!
4) Export the inventory report or send it as pdf-data-file, labeled with your individual company address.
■ You can create and delete inventories, products and counted amounts.
■ You can easily import the products you have to count.
■ You can search for articles within an inventory
■ You can scan items via a barcode to find them quickly in the list
■ For processing an inventory you dont need an internet connection.
■ You can also get different products at one time and you dont need to sum up.
■ You can rearrange the list of your products.
■ You can acquire storage locations and storage areas.
■ You can record the inventory date in your inventory.
■ You dont need to sum up.
■ You will always have the overview of target and actual.
■ You have a steady balance between target and actual.
■ You can import and export the inventory and its counted amounts.
■ The import and export of your inventory into your dropbox ist carrie out as an xml file.
■ You can choose, whether the export contains the counted amounts only or the product's target and actual.
■ You can export your inventory as pdf data file into your dropbox.
■ You can send your inventories as pdf data files via e-mail.
■ You can identify the items in your journal according to order and value.
■ An internet connection is only required for for import or export of data.
■ You can use Crazy Inventory on your iPad or iPhone.
■ You can rename inventories
* Adaptations to iOS 15 and the new iPad mini 6th generation.
* Update of the existing Dropbox SDK to the current version
* Elimination of small bugs that have accumulated over time