NoteLedge provides a workspace for collecting information from multiple sources, connecting thoughts, and quickly tracing references. Organize notes, annotations, and excerpts from PDF documents and web pages all in one place. This digital notepad provides powerful multimedia and creative tools for creating interactive notes and presenting works straight from a smart device. This is the best note taking app for project planning, creative thinking, writing research papers, and documentation.
ULTIMATE NOTE TAKING EXPERIENCE
NoteLedge Ultimate is the stand-alone version fully equipped with all the premium tools and creative materials, including a complete set of brushes, hundreds of stickers and covers, advanced PDF tools, and unlimited notebooks. Search “NoteLedge” in the App Store and try it out for free before purchasing.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Featured as “Perfect with Apple Pencil”, “Amazing Apps for iPad Pro”, and “Easy Note-taking” on the App Store
- Designated app for iPad program at Monbulk College, Australia & Special Education School in Tokushima, Japan
NOTELEDGE IS THE PERFECT TOOL FOR
- teachers who want to create course materials or document students' learning journey;
- students who want to take more effective notes in class, write reports, and make cheat sheets;
- artists and designers who want to collect information, sketch ideas, and get inspired;
- creatives who want to create digital portfolios or present their works on the go; or
- business professionals who want to facilitate communication with visual aids and mind maps.
- Take notes and record audio simultaneously
- Insert tables, photos, videos, audio and more
- Sketch and draw with a full set of brushes
- Customize notes with a variety of stickers and covers
- Apply note template to your favorite note-taking method, including Cornell notes template and more
- Manage layers with easy drag and drop
- Present works in slideshow mode
- Support Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel, Wacom Bamboo Sketch & Bamboo Fineline, and Pogo Connect 2
ORGANIZE NOTES & PDF EXCERPTS (iPad)
- Highlight and annotate PDF documents
- Link key facts from multiple PDFs and reorganize them in your notes
- Manage annotations, related notes, and bookmark in the BOTA list
- Build knowledge, connect your thoughts, and quickly trace references
GATHER INFO FROM THE WEB & TRACE SOURCES (iPad)
- Clip images, videos, texts, or crop screenshots from the split-view Web Clipper
- Embed videos from online streaming websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, TED Talks, etc
- Save an entire web page as a note
- Manage the contents inserted in your notes in the Media Folder
SYNC, MANAGE & SHARE
- Sync and access notes across all devices
- Auto-sync to all your favorite cloud storages at once, including Kdan Cloud, iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive
- Share notes with iMessage, AirDrop, and email
- Add notes to Apple and Google Calendar
- Publish works to NoteTube and view directly from the web
- Protect the app with a password or Touch ID
- Kdan Cloud: $2.99/month or $9.99/year
- Creativity 365: $9.99/month or $59.99/year - Free trial available. Get access to all premium features in the Creativity 365 App series across phone, tablet, and desktop.
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://cloud.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
More note-taking tips and tutorials! Go to Settings > Knowledge Base.
For iPhone users - Fixed the table editing button blocking issues for new iPhone models
For iPad users - Fixed the video recording preview issue