Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac, with Stories (first and only app that supports stories!), Direct Message, Uploading photos and videos and Large/Fullscreen photo viewing and video playing.
As featured on TheNextWeb, AppAdvice, iDownloadBlog, DigitalTrends and many others.
* Upload/Repost/Edit photos and videos, with tags and location (pro)
* View and post Stories (pro)
* Direct message (pro)
* Share photos/user profiles/tags/locations via message
* Enlarged view mode allows photo viewing and video playing in large or full screen
* Clean, adaptive UI. Works at full screen as well as widget-sized window.
* Pixel-perfect layout and rendering. Retina display support. Your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous.
* 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes
* Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking.
* Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have!
* Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly.
* Like, comment, follow, search people and tags.
* Show users tagged in photo
* Bookmark allows you to bookmark people (without having to follow them), locations, tags and individual photos or videos (without having to like them).
* Get notification when new feed is available and/or when there is new followers/likes/comments/mentions.
* View latest following/news just like on your phone
Note: An Instagram account is required to use this app.
Any feedback and suggestion please email [email protected]
Special thanks to Instagrammer @daylessday for allowing us to use his Instagram photos for app demo.
- Like/Unlike a comment, enable/disable commenting
- Select a frame as cover photo for video uploading
- Support location stickers in Stories
- Save/Bookmark post in native Instagram. From now on, Grids will use Instagram save feature to bookmark photo/videos. You can migrate your existing bookmarks to Instagram with "Migrate" function in Bookmark section
- Show "Saved" (bookmarked) feed.
- Moved "Liked" feed to Profile section
- Window caption shows current section name
- Support 2-factor authentication and facebook login
- Option to show detailed post info in large view. No need to switch back to normal view to see it.
- Fixed various News and DM bugs