Scooji turns your selfies into fun, personalized emoji that you can send by text or email! Make a Scooji for all your facial expressions! And then send them to your friends and co-workers!
Need a better emoji for tacos? Just make a Scooji by taking a photo with the built-in camera. Want to cheer on your favorite team? Make a Scooji from a photo of the team logo. The possibilities are endless!
You can send Scooji by text message or email right from the app. Or just tap and paste to put your Scooji anywhere you can paste an image. It's really easy to use! You can also use Scooji from the custom keyboard! Version 1.4 fixes a bug that appeared with iOS 10. See ‘What’s New!’
- Make a face and take a photo with the Scooji camera.
- Or grab a photo you've already taken from your Camera Roll.
- Zoom and pan your photo so it looks just right and click Save.
- Now just tap your Scooji in the app and it's ready to paste anywhere.
- Tap more than one Scooji and you can create fun patterns!
- Send your Scooji by text or email directly from the app.
- Try the rear-facing camera and take photos of just about anything!
- There's also a self-timer, so you can set your iPhone down and use both hands in your selfie.
PLEASE NOTE: Only a few of the Scooji in these screenshots will be provided with the app due to licensing restrictions. But it's so easy to make your own with images you can find online or photos you take yourself!
With the release of iOS 10, Scooji images would not display properly in the iOS keyboard. This bug has been fixed with this version. When using Scooji from applications such as Messages and Mail, Scooji images should now appear correctly in the system keyboard for all devices on all versions of iOS from 8.4 onward.