Emoji are great and selfies are fun, but Scooji is even better because it puts them together! Scooji turns your selfies into fun, personalized emoji that you can send by text or email! Make a Scooji for all of your facial expressions! And then send them to your friends and co-workers!
Need an emoji for tacos? Just make a Scooji by taking a photo with the built-in camera. Want to cheer on your favorite team? Make a Scooji from a photo of the team logo. The possibilities are endless!
You can send Scooji by text message or email right from the app. Or just tap and paste to put your Scooji anywhere you can paste an image. It's really easy to use! And now use Scooji from the custom keyboard! See 'What's New!'
- Make a face and take a photo with the Scooji camera.
- You can also grab a photo you've already taken from your Camera Roll.
- Zoom and pan your photo so it looks just right and click Save.
- Now just tap your Scooji in the app and it's ready to paste anywhere.
- Tap more than one Scooji and you can create fun patterns!
- Send your Scooji by text or email directly from the app.
- Try the rear-facing camera and take photos of just about anything!
- There's also a self-timer, so you can set your iPhone down and use both hands in your selfie.
PLEASE NOTE: Only a few of the Scooji in these screenshots will be provided with the app due to licensing restrictions. But it's so easy to make your own with images you can find online or photos you take yourself!
Scooji (Patent Pending)
Scooji now includes a custom iOS keyboard! Paste Scooji directly into any application that accepts images. You can also make fun patterns with multiple Scooji just like you do with the app!
Also, Scooji now includes extensive help bubbles in English that will step you through the features of the app. These help bubbles will appear automatically for English users, but they can be turned on or off in settings for users in all languages.
Scooji is now localized for the following languages:
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico) and Swedish.
What this means is that all buttons and text in the user interface will appear in the local language when your device is set to any of the languages listed above. PLEASE NOTE: The help bubbles are not localized into all of the above languages - they will appear in English only.