Built for creative professionals, Procreate Pocket is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for iPhone. With the power of this complete artist’s toolbox in the palm of your hand, you can create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate Pocket features high-resolution canvases, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad.
The ultra portability of iPhone means that no matter where you are, you can create incredible works of art. The combination of Procreate Pocket’s incredibly responsive brushes and the use of 3D Touch to provide pressure sensitivity with your finger or a stylus lets you create professional artworks whether you’re on the train, on the couch, or in line for coffee. Now with the same revolutionary tools you've come to love on iPad such as freehand and Automatic Selection, multitouch Transform, and Perspective tools, Procreate Pocket gives you the power to take a rough sketch all the way to a finished illustration, enhanced with stunning cinema-quality effects.
With a range of professional quality features never before seen on iPhone, Procreate Pocket has all the power a creative needs in the palm of your hand.
• Features and highlights:
- Powered by Silica-M, the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Optimised for iPhone X and iOS 11
- Create custom canvas sizes, up to 8K
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimised for iPhone's multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
• Over 135 Brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library from Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customisable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organise your brushes into your own custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organised by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 19 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Colour Without Compromise:
- 64-bit colour for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide colour support
- Fill your art seamlessly with colourDrop
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact colour matching
• Amazing filters and adjustments:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments such as Colour Balance, and Image Curves
• Industry Leading Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording, perfect for social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favourite streaming service
• Extensive Import and Export Options:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating with a larger screen
There comes a time in a young app's life when it starts to experience certain… changes. Procreate Pocket is growing up, and shocked to discover it suddenly has Text in places it never had Text before. It's also noticing Liquify, Warp, QuickShape, Crop, Symmetry, Clipping Masks, Drawing Guides, and so much more.
• Text and Typography
Now that Procreate Pocket has reached textual maturity it's discovered the joy of importing fonts and slipping type into illustrations and designs. With elegant controls and powerful customisation options, your incredibly deep and original song lyrics have never looked better.
No complex menus or tool swapping here: just draw any shape and watch it bend and snap to form flawless squares, rectangles, circles, triangles, and polygons like magic.
Now you can Pull, Expand, Pinch, and Twirl just the way you like it - but remember to lock your bedroom door first. Exclusive Edge and Crystal brushes add fine control and serendipity to your art, and you can enhance any adjustment with mind-bending Distortion and Momentum.
• Crop & Resize
Crop & Resize gives you the power to trim down or enlarge your canvas, and you won't even need those dubious emails from your spam folder.
• Advanced Drawing Guides
Structure your art using new 2D and Isometric Drawing Guides, and snap your strokes to your guide with Drawing Assist.
Symmetry Drawing Guides mirror your strokes as you paint. Customise with half, quadrant, or radial options, and use mirror or rotational modes to create mind-blowing kaleidoscopic effects.
• Warp and Distort
With up to 16 nodes for fine control, you can wrap, fold, and curve your artwork to fit any angle.
• Improved Selections
Use new Shape Selections to quickly isolate elliptical or rectangular areas of your artwork. Feather your edges for soft and beautiful blending to take care of those pesky blemishes.
• Improved Inking
Precisely adjust the shape and size of your stroke taper: fully customisable pressure curves are now built directly into every brush for size, opacity, and bleed. If only it was always this easy to control your flow.
• Clipping Masks
Clipping Masks let you apply colours, textures, and dazzling effects to any layer. The base layer controls visibility and the clipping mask handles the rest.
• Transform Interpolation
Take the edge off your transformation results when you choose Bilinear, Bicubic, or Nearest Neighbour. Now you'll never be hard at inappropriate times.
• Gallery Preview
Pinch outward to view your artworks edge to edge, without any distractions. Tap or swipe for a slideshow - but if you swipe too far, you may see things you can’t unsee.
• Share Layers
Export multiple layers to a PDF, a folder full of PNG images, or express your feelings through the medium of animated GIFs.
• Brush Set Sharing
Now you can easily archive your brush sets, or share them freely with anyone who catches your eye.
• 30-Second Time Lapse
Export full length Time-lapses or begin your chosen career as a social media influencer with 30-second recordings. It is too a real job, Mum!
• View Single Layer
Give a misunderstood layer some alone time by holding the Visibility checkbox.
Access all your favourite features fast. Activated by double-tap or stylus button, this handy radial menu offers six customisable options.
• Redesigned interface
Keep the focus on your canvas, with everything you need to refine your illustration close at hand. Procreate Pocket has grown into its interface and is feeling cute. Might delete later.
Your likes and comments give us life, so leave a review on the App Store!