RAW capture now available! Shoot RAW in DNG format with full control of exposure. Amazing.
RAW is available on iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus. Requires iOS 10. (Manual controls available to any device iOS 8 or above)
– – – – –
Custom exposure for your iPhone camera.
Featured in the NYTimes "If you like to manually adjust camera settings, you’ll love Manual".
A powerful camera app with full control over your image. Quickly and simply adjust all parameters of your image. No more tapping and hoping automatic can understand what you want. Take control.
Full independent control of
• White Balance
• Exposure Compensation
• Full RAW DNG capture (6s and above, iOS 10+)
• Live monitor automatic exposure values
• Live Histogram
• Photos save directly to Camera Roll
• Focus zoom
• Optional delayed shutter for long exposures
• Fill Flash Mode (Flashlight)
• Grid Overlays (Rule of Thirds, Square)
• Light & Dark Themes
• EXIF viewer
If you're a photographer tired of trying to tap your way to the exposure you want, then this is the app for you. Fighting to get the sweet spot between a blown out background and a silhouetted subject? Stop tapping and just set the ISO and shutter yourself, you know how, stop letting your silly pocket computer decide what looks good to you.
Be better than automatic. Shoot Manual.
Requires iOS 8 or later. Please note: iPhone lenses are fixed-aperture by design and do not have an adjustable iris.
RAW capture requires iOS 10 and only possible on iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus and above.
Made by William Wilkinson & Craig Merchant
Photos featured in screenshots shot by Kevin Russ with an iPhone (licensed via Stocksy).
– iPhone X support.
– Fixed crash triggered by volume button shutter.
– This a hold over release while we finish up a big new version of Manual.
– The daddy of this app got distracted trying to follow his dreams. Thanks for your patience <3
– I miss being held in your powerful arms..