Set your child’s mind in motion. Thinkrolls are the 22 hilarious characters in this educational app that's one part rolling ball platformer, one part physics puzzler and 100% irresistible for kids 3-8.
** Reached #2 Education and #3 Kids app in the US App Store **
** Featured 'Best New App' in App Store's Home Page in more than 70 countries **
• A 2015 Parents’ Choice Silver Award Winner
• Featured on USA Today as one of the 10 TOP Kids Apps of 2014!
• 148Apps: "Thinkrolls has actually become a family affair...I enthusiastically recommend it."
• Common Sense Media: [5 stars] "Adorable physics platformer creates little problem-solvers."
• TeachersWithApps: "Thinkrolls is another smash hit by these ingenious and award winning developers."
• Editors' Choice by TechWithKids, BestAppsForKids, FunEducationalApps, AppySmarts
Kids will have a blast navigating their Thinkrolls through a series of obstacles in brightly patterned mazes. Each chapter introduces a new object with unique physical properties which kids discover through hands-on manipulation. Little players encounter and use to their advantage force, acceleration, buoyancy, heat, elasticity and gravity to get their Thinkrolls where they need to go.
Thinkrolls has all the trappings of popular platformer and physics puzzlers, but it incorporates a wealth of educational content. It appeals to children’s natural curiosity and challenges them with gameplay that fosters creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Each of the 104 easy and 103 harder levels gradually build upon successive lessons to strengthen observation, reasoning, problem solving, spatial cognition and memory.
There's no failure here. As kids try different combinations to clear a path through the maze, they intuitively learn through trial and error what works. There's also a strong element of executive function. Kids must plan out their moves in advance, use precise timing and rely on their memory to reunite their Thinkroll buddies. Parents can virtually see the wheels spinning in their children’s heads as they orchestrate their moves.
Cookie - Kids get accustomed to the fine motor skills needed to navigate the mazes as they munch cookies to clear a path.
Crate - Any child who has pushed a chair up to the kitchen counter in order to reach the cookie jar will know what to do with the crates.
Balloon - Buoyancy gets added to the mix as kids burst balloons on spikes.
Rock - Kids get a crash course in Newtonian physics as they discover that dropping a heavy, dense boulder will generate enough force to break through cracked ground.
Jelly - Bouncing on beds isn't necessary when there’s a springy jelly available to launch the Thinkroll out of valleys and up onto peaks.
Fire - The crackling sound of flames will alert kids to a burning hazard ahead, but ice blocks put out the fire.
Elevator - The culmination of everything kids have discovered and processed so far has them coordinating all the elements as they synchronize movements of two different elevators.
Bonus - Theory of Everything in action! Combination of all elements and forces in even more challenging puzzles
• 207 challenging levels with mind-sharpening puzzles
• Easy mode for ages 3-5, hard mode for ages 5-8
• Experiment with gravity, heat, buoyancy, speed, friction, elasticity and more
• Enhance logic, spatial cognition, problem solving, memory, observation and more
• Track progress for up to 6 player profiles
• 22 hilarious super smart characters to play with
• Supreme design and beautiful artwork
• Original soundtrack and sound design
• Language neutral game-play
• COPPA compliant, no ads, no in-app purchases
More info: avokiddo.com
- UI improvements
- Animation improvements
- Minor fixes