Important! The application is not for downloading or watching content.
My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movie and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for disc titles (DVD and Blu-ray), movies (Digital Copies) and TV Series, from various counties and in various languages.
Attention Upgraders! Users of the first version of our application for iPhone or iPad, simply log into the same user account that you previously used, and your existing collection will synchronize to the new application. Contact us on email@example.com if you are in need of help.
Our database of titles is the best available, containing more than 900,000 titles on DVD and Blu-ray, supplemented by a large catalog of movies and TV Series for digital copies. If you have one or more titles that are not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff - a service you will not find elsewhere.
You can evaluate the full application, by downloading My Movies Free, which is a freely available identical version with the exception of being limited to 50 titles, and only 10 items in release and trailer lists.
You can use the application as a standalone product on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, or use it as a companion to our other software packages, available for all popular platforms, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for all popular platforms. If you log in to an existing account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your device.
You can within the program activate an online web based listing of your collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your collection.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment in the market. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem or concerns you might have.
- Scan large DVD and Blu-ray collections fast using our quick multi-scan option.
- Search for disc titles, movies or TV Series by title.
- Keep track your collection of disc titles (DVD and Blu-ray) or digital copies.
- Keep track of movies watched in theaters, or movies or TV Series watched on streaming services.
- Personalize titles with location, tags, notes, rating, purchase details and more.
- Mange interface customization options, including different views, and both a black and white interface.
- View with synopsis, full cast list (10, 20, 30 or all per title) and much more.
- View audio tracks, subtitles on disc titles.
- Links to IMDB.
- High quality front and back covers as well as theater posters.
- Watch trailers.
- Search collection.
- Many sort options.
- Advanced filtering.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Parental control functions.
- Shake to random title.
- E-mail collection as TXT or CSV.
- Loan titles to contacts and keep track.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (http://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Tabbar badge with title and/or person count.
- Person section with photos, biographies and starring in lists.
- Releases section with upcoming DVD and Blu-ray's.
- Use same collection on multiple devices and platforms with automatic online sync.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Remote control for Windows Media Center and Dune players.
- Report missing titles to our staff.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Much MORE!
Notice! If you are having any problems with this update, please contact us on email@example.com. We are unable to help you through app reviews.
Added: Friends feature, allowing you to add friends and view their collection.
Added: Ability to mark multiple titles to delete, loan or mark watched.
Added: Icons for media types on the list views.
Added: Edit profile option allowing you to change password on your account inside the app.
Added: Option to block access to settings through parental controls.
Added: Additional field options for list customization.
Added: Indication of box sets in the views.
Added: Formatting of urls in notes area, allowing you to click links.
Various other minor fixes and adjustments.