"A fast, well-designed endless runner"
"A fresh feel, like a hardcore twist on Halfbrick's classic, Monster Dash."
– Touch Arcade, 4/5
"Pixel perfect (circa 1989), and the off-colour monochrome is spot on."
– Pocket Gamer, 7/10
Jump in the shoes of Jack B. Nimble and master the whip in this cute, retro auto runner. Leap and dash across spooky hilltops, gothic cityscapes, dank dungeons and more!
Whip candles to multiply your score, and use your environment to slow down and stay in control of the action; but watch out for obstacles that block your path!
With a score system based on player accuracy and distance travelled, timing and skill are key to achieving a position atop the leaderboard. Are you nimble enough?
- High speed side-scrolling action
- Authentic retro Game Boy era visuals
- Accessible single input control scheme - just jump and whip!
- 8 characters to choose from
- 6 endless, increasingly difficult levels to master
- Thumping chip tune soundtrack by Barry "Epoch" Topping
- Prove your skill with Game Center leaderboards and achievements!
Thanks for playing!
New Features and Additions:
- Added in-game and Game Center achievements
- Added 6 new characters (some secret!)
- Added 3 new levels
- Added 3 new music tracks
- Added 7 new color schemes (some secret!)
- Added color selection screen
- Added new character selection screen
- Updated map screen
- Updated title screen
- Updated splash screen
- New app icon
- Added stats screen
- Added frontend options screen
- Added in game manual
- Reduced game file size
- Added some secrets..!
- Fixed accuracy bug when whipping too close to the floor
- Fixed cloud bug on Bitter Bluffs
- Updated Jack B. Nimble sprite
- Jack O. Lantern attack (animation length now matches Jack B. Nimble)
- Fixed music volume bug on pause screen
- Miscellaneous performance tweaks
- And many more!
Sorry for the wait!