Color Transfer captures an image's color spectrum ("color card") and applies it to other images. The dominant colors from one photo are transferred to the other. Use it to change the lighting conditions of a photo (e.g. by applying sunset light), give a set of images similar color appearance (e.g. for photo collages) or get creative and change the fundamental look of a photo by using extreme color combinations.
Color Transfer comes with six preset color cards. You can save any number of your own images to be used as additional filters.
- Smooth adaption of filter intensity in real time
- Apply different color matching algorithms
- Export at full resolution
- Clear and simple user interface
- Advanced, super fast color transfer algorithm
• New "Paste" option for creating new filters: Copy images from other apps (Photos, Safari, ...) and directly paste them into Color Transfer to use them as filters (currently supports jpeg images).
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when launching on iOS 9.1