2016 Winner of the English-Speaking Union President's Award for New Technology in ELT.
Would you like to improve your English pronunciation? Say It shows you how with personalised audio-visual feedback.
With Say It, you can listen to 30,000 model recordings from Oxford University Press' world-famous dictionaries, record yourself, and then compare your pronunciation.
Our unique audio-visual features help you understand key sounds and support you in identifying how to improve your British English pronunciation.
• Listen to the audio, record yourself, and then evaluate your pronunciation against the Oxford model.
• Compare your sound wave and stress marker against the model to help identify where you need to improve.
• Interactive phonetic spelling allows you to listen to the individual sounds for each word.
• Touch and drag playback of sound waves lets you slow them down and helps pinpoint the difficult sections.
• Rate your pronunciation and save your recordings to your 'Say It History' personal study list.
• Test yourself with unlimited tests across 3 levels, to help build your confidence.
Say It improves your pronunciation, fluency and confidence – use it on your own, with your teacher, or with your friends!