Hindsight tracks the passage of time since something happened, and helps you answer questions like "How long has it been since?" or "How often does it happen?"
It unburdens you from remembering dates and gives you new insight into the past.
Be more mindful of your activities, get things done on time, and discover patterns and trends.
- track events and the time of each occurrence
- quick swipe to record a new occurrence
- histogram reveals patterns of past occurrences
- alerts based on time elapsed
- stats and detailed history
- optional notes
- export to CSV
- Apple Watch app
- Today widget
Follow @apphindsight to get updates and send feedback.
- the watch app was rebuilt for watchOS 2 (improved responsiveness and sync, but the histogram had to be removed)
- watchOS 1 is no longer supported
- fixed missing Longest Interval
- fixed potential iCloud sync issue when using Today Widget or watchOS
A major update to Hindsight is in the works, with full support for iOS 10 and watchOS 3 plus new features, stay tuned!
Do you love Hindsight? Please consider leaving a review in the App Store.
Have you encountered an issue or do you have suggestions? Please send feedback to [email protected] and it will be addressed.