Hindsight tracks the passage of time since something happened, and helps you answer questions like "How long has it been since ...?", "When did I last ...?" or "How often does ... happen?"
It gives you new insight into the past, and helps you track habits and vices. Be more mindful of your activities, get timely reminders and discover patterns and trends.
- track events and the time of each occurrence
- multiple alerts based on time elapsed
- group events by category
- detailed history and stats
- histogram reveals patterns of past occurrences
- occurrence notes
- iCloud sync
- export to CSV
- Apple Watch app
- Today widget
- Siri shortcuts support
- Dark Mode support
Follow @apphindsight to get updates and send feedback.
This update includes several Apple Watch bug fixes and tweaks.
- updated Graphic Circular complication (Infograph and Infograph Modular faces) to show event info (watchOS 6 only)
- added a manual sync option in the Watch app -- access by Force Touch on the main screen to make the Watch app re-fetch all its data from the iPhone
- fixed duplicate occurrences when adding occurrences from Watch app (also clears any previously entered duplicates)
- fixed category colour changes not immediately appearing on the Watch app