Limited Time Only +++ Now just $49.99 (was 89.99) +++ Featured by Apple as: 'Best New Apps', 'New & Noteworthy' and part of Mac App Store's 'Get Productive' bundle! +++ TUAW | Mac App of the week +++
Create stunning responsive mobile- and desktop email newsletters with Mail Designer Pro. Creating state-of-the-art newsletters has never been easier.
Today, every second email is opened and read on a mobile device. Mail Designer Pro is the first Mac app that lets you create responsive newsletters for desktop and mobile devices, no HTML programming required.
Mail Designer Pro 2 Highlights:
Designed for OS X El Capitan
· Designed to work beautifully with Split View in OS X El Capitan
· Sidebar controls offer quick access to Content and Formatting features
Design for the latest iPhones
· Live preview shows you your responsive design on the latest iPhones and iPads
· New design ideas optimized for iPhone 6s, 6s Plus and iPad Pro
· Perfect iPhone 6s Plus landscape preview
Optimize for Apple Watch
· Check out your emails in Apple Watch previews
· Optimize your plain text representation for watch screens
· Entice readers to check out your email with inbox optimize
Send stunning Retina mobile emails
· Create emails with high-resolution retina graphics for mobile-optimized emails
· Mail Designer Pro 2 automatically creates retina-ready versions of your photos and graphics
· Retina check automatically detects low-resolution graphics so everything appears crisp on retina screens
500+ web-fonts for your mails
· Design with more than 500 web-fonts for unlimited creative freedom
· Web fonts work in all modern email apps, including Mail on iPhone and iPad
· Choose fallback-fonts for classic email apps
Create attractive emails
· Design multi-column emails or newsletters with drag-and-drop
· Easily add photos and pictures
· HTML-emails without HTML-Coding
· Use Styles for easy editing and changes
Boost open rates with Inbox optimize
· Craft a custom inbox preview snippet for your email
· Optimize your subject line and custom inbox preview to boost open rates
Moving emails that impress
· Add animated eye-catchers (GIFs)
· Add video links (YouTube, Vimeo …)
· Supports HTML 5 videos
Buttons and badges without Photoshop
· Easily design buttons and callouts
· Create headers and badges
· Social media buttons included
· Checks your email for common issues
· Helps you optimize image quality
· No more broken links
Inspiration for your next design
· Professional design templates for design inspiration
· Layout elements, buttons, graphics,
· Text elements, clipart …
· MailChimp & Campaign Monitor
· Other email service providers via HTML export
· Send directly via your email account
· Export as a PDF
· Export as a website
Questions? Get in touch!
Have fun creating amazing email newsletters,
Your equinux Mail Designer Team
We’re excited to launch Mail Designer Pro 2.6 — it’s got some great new features and a lot of improvements we hope you’re going to love. Let’s dive in:
· iPad Pro and iPhone SE Device Previews
We’ve added three new mobile device previews for the latest iOS devices: Make sure your newsletters look great on the 12.9” iPad Pro, 9.7” iPad Pro as well as on the iPhone SE.
· Zoom option for Mobile Previews
Mail Designer Pro 2.6 introduces a new scaling option, so you can fit any iOS device on your Mac’s screen. Want to check out your design on the 12.9” iPad, but using an 11” MacBook Air? No problem.
· Smart Link Checking
The built-in preflight feature goes through your design and checks things like image size, retina image and all links. We’ve made the link checking much smarter and fixed a few cases where custom URL types weren’t checked correctly.
· Improved HTML engine
A lot of work has gone into the new HTML engine in Mail Designer Pro 2.6: We’ve redesigned the way our layout is built and fixed a number of alignment issues, such as those that you could occasionally see in Outlook.
Here are some of the specifics that have been improved in the new HTML engine:
- Outlook alignment bugs have been fixed
- You can use % and & reliably in custom link types
- Improved Gmail support when sending via MailChimp
- Mobile-only layout blocks no longer show up in Yahoo webmail
- Fixed an issue that could cause missing images in MailChimp
- A bug that could cause images not to appear in Outlook when sent via external services has been fixed
- Link formatting has been fixed, so removing the underline and changing link colors work as you’d expect
We’ve also taken steps to prevent redundant style tags that were occasionally generated by the styles editor. So the HTML is cleaner, more concise and improves compatibility in all email clients!
Let us know what you think and if you have any feedback for the next version of Mail Designer Pro – thanks!
Your equinux Mail Designer Team