“This is a must have addition to your digital board game collection.” - Bradley Cummings, BoardGameGeek.com
“Sentinels of the Multiverse is another great adaptation that continues to bridge the divide between tabletop and tablet screen.” - Rob Thomas, 148Apps.com
“Whether you’re a fan of tabletop gaming or not, this game has a lot to offer.” - Conor Lorenz, Gizorama.com
“The quality of the app is phenomenal, the production is beautiful, it’s just a lot of fun - Definitely worth $10!” - Duke of Dice Podcast
Calling all Sentinels! Do you have what it takes to defend the Multiverse? Compose a team of comic book heroes, each with their own playstyles, backstories, and grudges. Pit them against a variety of maniacal and formidable villains. Defeat your enemies and save the Multiverse!
Sentinels of the Multiverse is the award-winning game in which players join forces as heroes to combat a dastardly villain in a dynamic environment.
The digital version of SotM plays like a comic book come to life! Control an entire team of heroes in single player, or head online and join heroes from around the globe in multiplayer. This is cooperative card-battle like you’ve never played before!
The rules of the game are deceptively simple: Play a Card, Use a Power, and Draw a Card. What makes SotM unique is that each card has special abilities that can create powerful combos or even change the rules of the game!
This digital version includes all content from the SotM core game:
• 10 Heroes: Absolute Zero, Bunker, Fanatic, Haka, Legacy, Ra, Tachyon, Tempest, The Visionary, & The Wraith
• 4 Villains: Baron Blade, Citizen Dawn, Grand Warlord Voss, & Omnitron
• 4 Environments: Insula Primalis, Megalopolis, Ruins of Atlantis, & Wagner Mars Base
It also includes several unlockable variant cards:
• Variant heroes with alternate powers and backstory
• Variant villains bring an all new twist to the battle
• All are unlockable via secret Sentinels storyline-based challenges!
Expansion packs are available via In App Purchase:
• Season Pass 1 includes the first 4 expansions and 3 mini-packs. Save money and get all the content!
• Mini-Packs 1-3 each contain a hero, a villain, and an environment.
• Rook City, Infernal Relics, Shattered Timelines, and Wrath of the Cosmos each contain 2 heroes, 4 villains, and 2 environments.
• Season Pass 2 includes the final 3 mega-expansions and 2 mini-packs as they become available.
• Vengeance contains 5 heroes, 5 team villains, and 2 environments.
• Villains of the Multiverse contains 10 team villains and 4 environments.
• Unlock more variants for expansion pack content!
Every rule & interaction in the game has been carefully adapted and thoroughly tested by expert Sentinels players, as well as the designer himself. If you’re wondering how a certain situation works in SotM, this game is the ultimate rules lawyer!
• Original music brings the Multiverse to life like you’ve never heard before. Rock out to the official Sentinels Theme Song, ambient tracks for each environment, and ending themes for each villain.
• Beautifully rendered environment backdrops put you right in the action.
• Brand new artwork for every Hero and Villain in the game, created by SotM artist Adam Rebottaro himself.
• Over 9,000 different potential battles to choose from.
• Play a solo game with 3 to 5 heroes or pass & play with your friends.
• Cross-platform online multiplayer with friends and others from around the world.
The recommended minimum amount of device RAM is 1 GB. Playing on an iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4s, or iPod touch (5th gen) is possible but may result in a degraded experience.
Sentinels of The Multiverse: The Video Game is an officially licensed product of “Sentinels of the Multiverse®” from Greater Than Games LLC.
For more information, check out SentinelsDigital.com or SentinelsoftheMultiverse.com
The nefarious Villains of the Multiverse conspired to cause several bugs in version 2.5. The stalwart heroes at Handelabra have dealt them a crushing blow!
• Smoldering Crystal can no longer be added to a hero's hand if they don't actually take damage. No free lava!
• Santa Guise doesn’t make Greazer run away when he opens presents anymore. Presents for all!
• There was an infinite loop situation with Cryo Bot, Impeccable Pompadour, and Fixed Point. Now Impeccable Pompadour only reacts if it has more than 0 HP.
• There was another infinite loop with A Good Time Span and increased damage. Now A Good Time Span only reacts to damage coming from targets other than La Capitan.
• Some cases where Prime Wardens Tempest’s innate power could cause a freeze or be unaffected by damage reduction have been corrected.
• Espionagent now only provides immunity to damage from targets (not non-target cards).
• Improbable Grapple no longer causes a freeze when Fright Train is incapacitated during its effect.
• Heroes Unallied no longer triggers on 0 damage.
• Several of Parse’s cards are fixed to work properly when a Magma Crystal is discarded.
• Some timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff with La Capitan’s Throwback and Stitch and Time has been sorted out.
• Citizens Hammer & Anvil now behave properly if one of them is removed from the game. They’re not happy about it though.
• When Glamour is preventing damage redirection because Tachyon is active in the game, it is now shown in the damage preview in most cases. More complex cases will be handled in a later update.
• Plus many more small bug fixes too numerous to list.