“This is a must have addition to your digital board game collection.” - Bradley Cummings, BoardGameGeek.com
“Sentinels of the Multiverse is another great adaptation that continues to bridge the divide between tabletop and tablet screen.” - Rob Thomas, 148Apps.com
“Whether you’re a fan of tabletop gaming or not, this game has a lot to offer.” - Conor Lorenz, Gizorama.com
“The quality of the app is phenomenal, the production is beautiful, it’s just a lot of fun - Definitely worth $10!” - Duke of Dice Podcast
Calling all Sentinels! Do you have what it takes to defend the Multiverse? Compose a team of comic book heroes, each with their own playstyles, backstories, and grudges. Pit them against a variety of maniacal and formidable villains. Defeat your enemies and save the Multiverse!
Sentinels of the Multiverse is the award-winning game in which players join forces as heroes to combat a dastardly villain in a dynamic environment.
The digital version of SotM plays like a comic book come to life! Control an entire team of heroes in single player, or head online and join heroes from around the globe in multiplayer. This is cooperative card-battle like you’ve never played before!
The rules of the game are deceptively simple: Play a Card, Use a Power, and Draw a Card. What makes SotM unique is that each card has special abilities that can create powerful combos or even change the rules of the game!
This digital version includes all content from the SotM core game:
• 10 Heroes: Absolute Zero, Bunker, Fanatic, Haka, Legacy, Ra, Tachyon, Tempest, The Visionary, & The Wraith
• 4 Villains: Baron Blade, Citizen Dawn, Grand Warlord Voss, & Omnitron
• 4 Environments: Insula Primalis, Megalopolis, Ruins of Atlantis, & Wagner Mars Base
It also includes several unlockable variant cards:
• Variant heroes with alternate powers and backstory
• Variant villains bring an all new twist to the battle
• All are unlockable via secret Sentinels storyline-based challenges!
Expansion packs are available via In App Purchase. Save money with Season Passes and get all the content!
• Mini-Packs 1-3 each contain a hero, a villain, and an environment.
• Rook City, Infernal Relics, Shattered Timelines, and Wrath of the Cosmos each contain 2 heroes, 4 villains, and 2 environments.
• Vengeance contains 5 heroes, 5 team villains, and 2 environments.
• Villains of the Multiverse contains 10 team villains and 4 environments.
• Mini-Pack 4 contains 2 heroes, a villain, and an environment.
• Mini-Pack 5: Void Guard contains 4 heroes.
• OblivAeon contains 5 heroes, 5 environments, and the final Multiverse-ending boss battle.
• Unlock more variants for expansion pack content!
SotM is fully cross-compatible with Sentinels of Earth-Prime. If both games are installed on the same device, you can play with all owned content from within either game. To enable cross-game play, launch each game. That's it!
Every rule & interaction in the game has been carefully adapted and thoroughly tested by expert Sentinels players, as well as the designer himself. If you’re wondering how a certain situation works in SotM, this game is the ultimate rules lawyer!
• Original music brings the Multiverse to life like you’ve never heard before. Rock out to the official Sentinels Theme Song, ambient tracks for each environment, and ending themes for each villain.
• Beautifully rendered environment backdrops put you right in the action.
• Brand new artwork for every Hero and Villain in the game, created by SotM artist Adam Rebottaro himself.
• Over 9,000 different potential battles to choose from.
• Play a solo game with 3 to 5 heroes or pass & play with your friends.
• Cross-platform online multiplayer with friends and others from around the world.
SotM: The Video Game is an officially licensed product of “Sentinels of the Multiverse®” from Greater Than Games LLC.
For more information, check out SentinelsDigital.com
With this update, all of the Earth-Prime core game hero variants are available to play offline.
This update also includes various bug fixes and improvements:
- The text of Found Wanting and Paragon of Sentience are updated to read: "The first time each turn this card is destroyed, play the top card of the Environment deck."
- Vivid Thoughts and Dark Mind now show the cards that were revealed.
- Fixed a problem where an empty mission deck could cause pre-start of turn actions to be unavailable.
- Viperous Cloud no longer asks incapacitated heroes to discard.
- Fixed the interaction between Uh Yeah, I'm That Guy! and Infection.
- Completionist Guise's second incapacitated ability now works properly with Tempest.
- Fixed Abandoned Big Top counting the incorrect number of active characters in OblivAeon mode.
- Fixed an issue where The Shadow Cloak could activate multiple times in a turn in some situations.
- Moving Target now activates properly if damage to Stuntman is redirected to a target that is immune to damage.