Set Focus/Exposure AFTER taking photo! MultiCam app changes way of taking good photos. So far you had to first set focus, exposure, then take a photo. MultiCam reverses this process - you take photos first, and then adjust focus/exposure anytime!
To achieve this our app uses unique iOS 8 features - manual focus and exposure and captures series of photos.
- capture from 1 to 15 focuses
- additional "9 area focus" mode which captures images by settings focus in 9 points on camera preview
- capture from 1 to 4 exposures
- back/front camera supported
- internal gallery to store series of photos
- focus and exposure sliders in the Editor
- export to Camera Roll from the Editor
- iOS 11 compatibility