"World-class photography app"
"The screen layouts are excellent. DSLRs could learn a thing or two from the design of ProShot"
"If you can name it, chances are ProShot has it"
Welcome to ProShot, the complete solution for all of your photography and film making needs.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or just getting started, ProShot has something for you. Its expansive feature set and unique interface unlock unlimited possibilities, ensuring you’ll never miss that perfect shot.
ProShot unleashes the full power of your iPhone and iPad to offer a range of manual, semi-manual and automatic controls, just like a DSLR. Take full advantage in Manual mode, keep ISO in check in Program mode, or leave it all on Auto and simply enjoy the moment.
With its wide range of options, ProShot adjusts to your changing world. Fly through camera settings with its unique Dual Dial system. Record video at any moment with the press of a button. Play with light in unique Light Painting modes. Capture the stars with Infinite Shutter (Bulb) mode. And fine-tune your experience with remappable controls, data overlays, output formats, and much more.
In a world where everyone wants to harvest your data, ProShot doesn’t, because that’s the way it should be. No personal data is stored, collected or transmitted, so you can rest assured that your images, videos and data are safe.
There is so much more to ProShot. Below is a list of many of the features waiting for you. ProShot is under constant development, so great new things are always on the horizon!
• Auto, Program, Manual, and two Custom modes, just like a DSLR
• Shutter priority, ISO priority, Automatic, and Full Manual control
• Adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, flash, focus, torch intensity, white balance and more
• ProRAW, RAW (DNG), HEIC, and JPEG formats
• Live Photo support
• Unlimited shutter speed (Bulb), with LivePhoto support for gorgeous night shots
• Portrait mode
• Black and White mode
• 16:9, 3:2, 4:3, and 1:1 aspect ratios
• Light Painting with special modes for capturing water and light trails
• Timelapse (intervalometer and video), with full manual control
• Zero-lag bracket exposure up to ±3 EV
• Configurable max ISO and max shutter speed options
• Manual focus assist and focus peaking with customizable color
• Front-facing camera support with full manual control
• Zoom up to 12X using just one finger
• Grid, histogram, compass, noise reduction and many more options
• Customizable accent color and UI layout to fit your style
• Dedicated Night UI to preserve your night vision
• Camera roll seamlessly integrated into the viewfinder
• Lock Screen widgets
• All camera controls available in Photo mode are also available in Video mode
• 4K video with extreme bitrate options
• Adjustable frame rate from 24 FPS up to 240 FPS
• Support for H.264, H.265 and ProRES formats
• Timelapse video up to 4K
• Industry-standard options for 180 degree rule
• Support for external microphones
• Monitor audio level and video file size in real-time
• Change any camera parameter, even during video recording
• Capture full resolution still frames during video recording
• Support for simultaneous audio playback (like Spotify) while recording
• Video light with adjustable intensity
Leave the heavy DSLR at home, ProShot's got your back.
A lot of work has gone into this update to make ProShot better and faster than ever before. Here's what's new:
• [Customize] Added options to customize screen gesture behavior (tap and long-press)
• Fixes for: lockscreen widgets, bluetooth audio playback, camera roll
• Improved camera operation and stability under certain conditions
• UI improvements throughout the app
• Localization fixes