• Enjoy your music collection free from suggestions, recommendations, and radio stations. Cs Music preserves the classic tabbed music interface with a modern iOS twist.
• Works with your Apple Music automatically. No extra accounts, signups or subscriptions required. Completely ad-free.
• Organize your library your way with more sorting and display options than the default player. Customize your view preferences for each view and tab. Get deeper into your songs with track details, metadata and tagged lyrics.
• Pin your favorite playlists, albums, to create convenient shortcuts. Pinned playlist or albums, etc. will always appear at the top of any list they are included in.
• Take playlists to the next level with advanced functions. Search for songs within a playlist, group tracks into artists or albums, and randomize tracks (including by album and grouping).
• Gorgeous player that changes color based on album artwork. Controls are visible, and conveniently placed: easily love and rate songs or toggle shuffle with just a tap.
Cs requires Music.app remain installed.
Introducing the NEW ACTIVITY TAB!
The Activity Tab brings together a several new ways to interact with your music library based on the way you actually use it. Conveniently access all your loved (or top rated) songs in one place. Easily see which playlists have received recent updates. Quickly access your most recently added content, or just check out Recently Played to track down "that one song." It all comes together in the Activity Tab. Remember to scroll to the bottom: you can reconfigure the section order to better match your workflow.
And also introducing SAFE MODE:
So, I've seen a good number of complaints from users who are experiencing freezes, lags, and crashes. The unfortunate truth is that the VAST majority of such issues are not actually even Cs itself, but timeouts resulting from when Cs polls the system player. It's not clear why some users are affected and others not. The worst culprits are processes that request information from the system repeatedly: highlighting the currently playing song in lists and displaying current playback progress. The new Safe Mode option (accessed in the Settings tab), reduces these requests to the absolute minimum to improve stability.