UAV (UAS) Battery Flight Timer is your personal flight assistant, keeping you up to date while you concentrate on flying your expensive hardware.
Ideal for the DJI Phantom quadcopter owners out there if you have limited ways of monitoring battery levels, yet might be flying FPV with an expensive GoPro and gimbal.
- Add and edit battery types to quickly select the battery you want to use.
- Audio and vibrate alerts at 15mins, 10mins, 5mins, 4mins, 3mins, 2mins, 1min, 30 seconds and completion. Great if you're wearing a headset (like fat sharks) or the Iphone is in your pocket.
- On screen battery indicator, stop, pause and reset your timer, great if you land and turn the device off for a short while.
- Vibrates x5 at 5 minute interval, x4 at 4 minute interval all the way to 1 minute.
- Works when the phone is locked (vibration and audio alerts) without the need for the app to be running in the foreground.
- Uses push notifications when the app is in the background.
- Take photos of your batteries so you can easily see which batteries you should use.
- Record a flight time until your battery expires and then create a battery entry using this information.
- Set a custom land time, allows you to create an alert that will fire with an audio and vibration alert 'X' minutes before the battery expires.
- Keep track of battery uses, when the timer completes a new "Flight Uses" counter will increase so you know how many times you have used a battery.
Great for all UAVs, including:
Parrot AR Drone
Also great for:
Also a few improvements requested by people have been implemented:
- Buttons now visibly react to being pressed.
- Fixed a bug causing some odd layout offsetting on larger devices .
- General tweaks here and there.
- Fixed an issue where you could interact with the battery selection whilst in the settings menu, now tap the settings cog to return to the battery selection menu when in the settings.
I'm also looking for suggestions for the next feature to be added to the app.. so what would you like to see? Perhaps track the drone you used when flying? Order your battery list by Flights, Run Time or charges.... get in touch and make your suggestion! You can do so from within the settings in the app!
Thanks and enjoy those skies!