Rate the currently playing song in iTunes from your menu bar with a single click of the mouse. After enough songs are rated, you can use the data to create smart playlists that contains your most favorite music in iTunes.
• You can see the current song's rating with a quick glance at the menu bar.
• Stars notifies you to rate a song if it's unrated when you're 3/4th of the way through the song.
• Play/pause, next, and previous buttons to control iTunes. Option clicking the previous/next buttons skips and rewinds by 10 seconds. Holding down on the buttons will fast-forward and rewind.
• View album cover art while rating the current track.
• You can setup keyboard shortcuts to change the rating with.
• Correctly shows album ratings and half-star ratings.
• It takes up room to show the stars in the menubar only when iTunes is playing.