Free up valuable iPhone and iCloud storage space with AVG Photo Cleaner, the iOS cleaner that automatically identifies unwanted photos.
Download AVG Photo Cleaner NOW to help make room for new pictures, apps and other stuff!
AVG Photo Cleaner automatically identifies your unwanted iPhone and iCloud photos. Review and keep the shots you want, delete the ones you don’t.
Sit back and let AVG Photo Cleaner work its magic in 3 easy steps:
1. • Automatically identify unwanted photos and videos:
• Blurry shots
• Dark photos
• Poor quality photos
• Duplicate photos
• Similar photos
• Long videos
2. Review the photos you want to keep:
• You decide what to delete - swipe left to delete or right to keep
• Smarter over time - AVG Photo Cleaner learns which photos you don’t like and evolves based on your selections
3. Clean and free up your iPhone and iCloud storage:
• Save time and storage - instantly clean all your unwanted photos and videos
• Storage manager - make more room for new pictures, videos, apps and other stuff
** Privacy: **
Your privacy is important to us! AVG Cleaner does not store nor share any of your photos.
For more help, contact us at: https://support.avg.com/support_contact_form
* How does it work?
AVG Photo Cleaner uses AVG’s Gallery Curation Engine (GCE) and Machine Learning to instantly identify your unwanted photos.
Based on your selections (keeping or deleting photos), our app gets smarter and learns which photos you don’t like.
Users cleaning their phones with AVG Photo Cleaner have optimized their storage and saved GB’s of space - all on the first-time use!
* How often should I use it?
Keep AVG Photo Cleaner around to perform weekly or even daily check-ups on your gallery!
We’ll also continue to notify if you've taken any bad photos, so you can always keep your phone clean with just a tap - keeping your storage clean.
Join our Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/avgfree
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
iPhone® and iCloud® are trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Bug fixes