"Tallowmere is a cracking game. It returns to the roots of roguelikes when games were just fun instead of bogged down in endless menus and options."
– Pocket Gamer
"This is a deceptively engaging ride with plenty of unexpected, organic moments to remember fondly."
Raise your shield. Embrace Lady Tallowmere's ever-changing dungeons. How far can you make it?
• Action roguelike platformer
• Randomly-generated rooms, each bigger than the last
• Seven tiers of loot, ranging from Basic to Otherworldly
• Single-player mode (use touchscreen or MFi Controller)
• Two-player local co-op mode (requires two MFi Controllers)
• Game Center support for leaderboards and achievements
• iCloud support
• Sacrificial kittens
To those who will be lured into Lady Tallowmere's dungeons: good luck.
Note: Tallowmere features blood and dismembered body parts. Blood can be toggled on or off in-game.
Supported Bluetooth controllers with iOS 13:
• Xbox One Wireless Controller
• PlayStation 4 DualShock 4
• MFi Controllers
Supported languages & translation credits:
• Finnish – Tomi Turkki & Olli-Samuli Lehmus
• French – Christophe Braguy
• German – Spiffosi, sePL, & John Westfield
• Italian – Luca Pattarini
• Japanese – Teyon Japan
• Korean – The Balance
• Polish – Maciej Ułanowicz
• Portuguese-Brazil – Lucas Videla
• Russian – Tycho Davidianus
• Simplified Chinese – Kai Shao
• Slovenian – Alen Korez
• Spanish – Jose M. Gaspar
• Turkish – A. Ozkal
• Fixed a typographical issue.