Mid-year deal! Tallowmere is 75% off until 10 July 2016.
Indulge Lady Tallowmere and see how far through her lovingly violent dungeons you can delve in this 2D indie action roguelike-inspired platformer.
New rooms are procedurally generated every time you play, meaning you'll have to be on your guard for every randomly-placed enemy, elite, boss, and treasure chest you'll come across.
How far can you make it?
Each room gets progressively bigger, harder, and more rewarding the further you go.
The concept is simple yet hard to master:
• Raise your shield to block enemy attacks.
• Lower your shield and strike your foes when the timing is right.
• Jump or move to avoid traps, or use your shield to reduce damage taken.
• Find the key to advance to the next room.
• Collect weapons, outfits, headgear, and shields of various rarities to aid your journey.
• Turn in souls from slain enemies to increase your base stats and passive abilities.
• Stay alive as long as you can!
Brace yourself as you learn the quirks of each foe, trap, and room type so you can strive for that "one more run" high-score victory! Each dungeon is infinite in length so it's up to you to push your limits; local scoreboards and global leaderboards let you track your greatest efforts.
• Single-player action roguelite platformer with randomly-generated levels, each room bigger than the last
• Wreak havoc with trusty axes, teleporting katanas, stealth-enabling emerald daggers, freezing ice wands, bouncing grenades, embroiling flamethrowers, hefty clubs, and powerful rocket launchers
• Find and equip outfits, headgear, shields, and more
• Hunt for power with 7 tiers of item rarities ranging from Basic to Otherworldly
• Learn to conquer multiple enemy types with elite variations, including fire mages, archers, leapers, conductors, ogres, flail knights, feelers, bloats, zaeries, and more
• Satisfying combat with persistent bloodsplats and gibs
• Tactical shield blocking
• Infinite jumping
• Deadly traps and obstacles to try and avoid, such as spinning pinwheels, acid clouds, and extremely pointy spikes
• Coins, hearts, souls, and keys to collect from slain foes
• Die-hard permadeath to keep your adrenaline going
• Treasure chests to loot
• Potions to keep you alive
• Special room events and bosses to master
• Passive abilities for you to gain strength and then some
• Coin-loving merchants
• Shrines of untold power
• Difficulty settings to match your pain threshold
• Challenge modes
• Soft savegame system (so you can quit and resume later)
• Personal local high-score system
• Global Game Center leaderboards for speedruns and bragging rights
• Sacrificial kittens
• MFi controller support
You're not afraid... or are you?
To those who will be lured into Lady Tallowmere's dungeons: good luck.
Please note: Tallowmere features blood and dismembered body parts. The screenshots and video in this listing have blood disabled. Blood can be toggled on or off in-game.
Not compatible with iPad 2 (2011 model).
• Added Static Movement buttons as an optional movement type. Available under Main Menu > Options > Input Options > Movement Type.
• Fixed an issue from 334.8 where body parts were not leaving bloodsplats when colliding with blocks if blood was enabled.
• Fixed an MFi controller issue from 334.8 where, after dying, you had to press the A button twice instead of once to return home.