The Simple Genius brand means fresh design thinking for practical project management apps. Designed and refined by a veteran Project and Program Manager, the SG apps address real-world needs for managers. And with over 100,000 apps sold in 100 countries, SG is proven and trusted on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Right on your iPhone, create a task-based project plan with table and gantt-chart views. Assign people, work, percent complete, dates, notes, and more. And quickly email PDF reports to your team or stakeholders right from your iPhone.
SG Project Go 5 takes advantage of the iPhone's amazing power to give you project management tools that required a full desktop not long ago.
SG Project Go 5 is the next generation of Simple Genius project management, right in your pocket. It contains the full functionality of SG Project 5 (for iPad), and you can easily sync your project data back and forth using the built-in Box.com or Dropbox integration.
With SG Project Go 5 you can be ready to answer questions or tweak your projects or email PDF reports any time, even if you don't have your iPad or Mac handy.
If you use SG Project 5 or SG Project Pro 5 for iPad or Mac, SG Project Go 5 is the perfect mobile extension. SG's built-in Box.com and Dropbox integration makes it easy to share projects between your devices, and with team members or stakeholders.
• Create any number of projects
• Create tasks with a start date and duration for each
• Schedule projects using 3 built-in work schedules
• Rearrange project and task rows using standard iPad gestures
• Set Start Date, Duration, People, and Percent Done for each task
• Manage basic costs for each child task and report on total costs
• Table and Gantt task schedule views with zooming and scrolling
• Share data to and from MS Project using XML files
• Share and back up data easily using Box.com or Dropbox
• Share project files with all other SG apps on Mac and iPhone
• Upgrade to the full feature set of SG Project Go Pro 5
Simple Genius Apps
Practical Project Management
Fixed: periodic crash when importing Contacts
Fixed: some text was missing from PDF reports on iOS 10
New: added support for additional Paper sizes for PDFs