Safety ADR© - Updated ADR 2019
ADR 2019 - European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road.
Safety ADR© is an app that allows you to:
- Search the full table A 3.2 ADR for UN / name / class / other* (English, Italian);
- Search by panel;
- Fill in the ADR for each subject "Report the substance" with the "Safety" parameter (1) (English, Italian);
- Build in the ADR for each subject "Tremcards P.0"(2) (English, Italian);
- Read / share / print the full Official ADR agreement (English, French, Russian), volume I and II in PDF format);
- Read / share / print the Instructions in Writing according to 5.4.3 ADR in PDF format (English, Italian, French, Russian, Danish, Latvian, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Hungarian, Romanian, Portuguese, Czech, Spanish, Turkish, Slovenian, Slovak, Estonian, Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), Polish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Greek, Serbian);
- See ADR labels, classes, Kemler (English, Italian);
- Get news on the home screen.
The completed documents, "Substance Report" and "Tremcards P.0" are automatically stored and can be read / share / print in pdf format.
The "Safety" parameter for information on the "Safety Area" (S.A.), depends on the quantity "Q" of carried goods and the code "Kemler" corrected by a "K" factor, for which it is believed that the goods to be transported duly bounded to that value in the event of an accident that could pose a risk to public health and safety (carefully read the Disclaimer).
(2) Tremcards P.0
The "Tremcards P.0" (Transport Emergency Cards - P.0) consists of 4 pages: Instruction in writing according ADR + Page "0" of Getting Started Certifico "P.0".
The "P.0" was introduced in addition to the Instruction in writing according ADR to facilitate a better identification of the goods carried in emergency situation and as indicated in note 2 on page 3 of the Instruction in writing to add "Additional guidance":
5.4.3 ADR Note (2)
Instruction in writing: "Additional guidance shown above may be adapted to reflect the classes of dangerous goods to be carried and their means of transportation"
Safety and Tremcards P.0 are trademarks of Certifico S.r.l. - Italy.
*The app has only 40 materials ADR , the complete database of ADR materials is purchasable, after installation, by in-app purchase.
If you liked this app, please don't forget to leave a review! Thanks!
- Updated Kemler ADR 2019