Essential Watermark & Watermarking App for Professional and Beginning Photographers. Watermarks, once added to a photo or video, display that it was created and is owned by you. Easily, secure and protect your photos by signing them with 9 visible and 2 invisible = 11 watermark types. These days any unique photo can suddenly go viral and lose all connection to it's owner/creator. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo goes, that it's your property and can provide a link to your website.
"The ultimate Instagram tool" - H.R.
A new breed of iOS 9 app that works as a standalone app or photo editing extension. As an extension it can be used and hosted within Apple's Photos app.
Watermarking can also be used to style and customize your photos by adding your signature, email, url, metadata, QR code, text on an arc, borders, a personal message, vector graphics, resizing and/or custom filters.
"iWatermark was the best and iWatermark+ is a HUGE step beyond that" - D. Gantz
The only watermarking tool that:
* creates 11 watermark types, text, text on an arc, bitmap, border, vector, signature, QR, metadata, steganographic, resize & filter
* has iW•Cloud for backup & sharing.of watermarks online.
* keeps a database of all your watermarks
* can use one or multiple watermarks simultaneously
* has individual or batch watermarking of photos
* watermarks videos (in mov, mp4, pt m4v format)
* tiling of watermarks
* resize photos/videos, particularly useful for instagram
* includes a library of over 5000 vector & bitmap watermarks
* has 292 fonts for your text watermarks 242 + 50 system fonts
* engrave & emboss text with transparent option
* has amazing signature scanner to instantly import your signature or graphic as a watermark
* has live preview and adjusting of effects like scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle
* has steganographic watermarks that embed info invisibly in the photo
* view GPS, IPTC & EXIF metadata
* is available for all 4 platforms
* Touch gestures
** Drag to adjust watermark location
** Pinch/zoom to expand/contract watermarks
** Two fingers at once to rotate the watermark to any angle
** Double touch to lock watermark
* Vector & vector border watermarks that look perfect at any size
* Import your own graphics by sending yourself an email with attached graphic
* Help/screencasts here http://is.gd/5rjnkz
* Create a QR watermark which is like a barcode. QR codes can contain up to 4000 chars of information. QR codes can then be read with a smartphone with the right app revealing the info you encoded
* Share at full res to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email, Tumblr, Flickr, Pineterest, Evernote, etc.
Digitally sign your photos & videos to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you
- Build your company brand, by having your company watermark on all it's photos
- Promote your company, name and website by using watermarks
- Help protect your copyright and trademarks
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles
Subscriptions for additional space for online backup & sharing of watermarks is available via iW•Cloud. An in app purchase is not required to use iWatermark+.
3 watermarks is FREE
100 watermarks for $.99/month and is automatically renewed
1000 waetermark for $19.99/year and is automatically renewed
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus SLR photos?
A:Yes, depending on the memory limitations of your iOS hardware.
Contact us anytime.
+ [Tweak] Typed in Font size value can now be > 100%.
+ [Added] Get "photo creation date" from metadata [EXIF], instead of one provided by "photo picker".
+ [Added] Thanks to user Andrew Crossley for pointing this issue out. When exporting watermarked file, set its "creation date" to the one taken from file's metadata [EXIF]. That way, when exported to Finder, the sorting order remains correct. In other words, watermarked file's date will be equal to that of its original file's. This behavior is on by default but can be turned off in Preferences, for both "creation" and "modification" file dates separately.
+ [Add] Action extension now allows using iWatermark+ as action extension within photo editing apps.
+ [FIX] Metadata Keywords are now exported separately not as single string.
+ [Tweak] Added faint "hint" text on "Create New Waternark" page,
against most of the Watermark Type cells, giving a little desc. of each watermark type.
+ [Fix] Resurrect "video preview frame time" in Video Info panel. Moved the "frame time" label above the slider, so that it can be seen while dragging the slider [not covered by user's finger].
+ [Added] When browsing a Cloud watermark, one can now touch its Album name to open that album for browsing.
+ [Fix] Photos extensions. Much better with memory.
+ [Fix] Cloud Account Page: limit minimal timeout value.
+ [Added] Cloud Account Page: Leftmost toolbar button depends on a selected page: It's either "Logout", "Manage Subscriptions" or "Reset Settings".
+ [Fix] Cloud: fix timeout/cancelling related bugs.
+ [Added] "Watermark-on-Cloid" page: some watermark parent albums can be browsed into. If that's the case -- make album name appear blue. Touching one opens a "Cloud Album Browser" page.
+ [Fix] "Watermark-on-Cloud" Description text editor.
+ [Fix] Fixed multi-line text watermarks losing lines on load.
+ [Fix] Fixed issues in Signature Watermark's.
+ [Tweak] "Create with iWatermark+ Free" banner made larger, brighter; fixed scale of its "dashed line" on watermarked photos.
+ Cloud Login: auto-populate Name field in Register Account page with a "name" part of Login Id's "email@example.com". That speeds up a registration process.
Thanks to all users for all the suggestions and feedback.