With the release of OS X 10.10 Yosemite, placing a phone call (using your iPhone) from the comfort of your Mac became a reality. Ever wonder how to make phone calls in OS X Yosemite? Well, with CallPad !
CallPad is a very simple app to ease making phone calls without picking up your iPhone in OS X Yosemite. CallPad requires an iPhone with iOS 8 and an activated carrier plan.
Phone calling works with any iOS device that supports iOS 8 and any Mac that supports Yosemite.
In order for CallPad to function, you MUST have FaceTime enabled and activated, iCloud enabled and the preference setting in FaceTime on iOS and Mac to allow "iPhone Cellular Calls".
- Features :
• Access to your contact directly from the app
• Add your favorite contacts to Favorites section
• Dial or delete numbers right from your keyboard
• Make call from Notification Center with CallPad Extension
• Ready for Retina display
• Vibrant Dark Appearance
• Phone number is directly editable now