- "it's genuinely very good!..presented with an engaging, cartoony Roman theme." (www.iPadEducators.com)
- "a great app to learn about Latin nouns via a fun and engaging game play." (www.FunEducationalApps.com/)
Lingua Latina Nouns App helps students learn Latin nouns (Learn Mode), practice them through 5 different games (Practice Mode), and finally to take the test and see how much they acquired (Quiz Mode).
Student chooses whether he wishes to learn/practice the meaning of nouns (Vocabulary) or grammar (Gender or Declension).
You can customize the content to meet your students’ needs.
The app offers you a chance to track individual student’s progress.
Your student will greatly benefit from this app. It is a great source of information and a great source of fun practice activities. All this is suitably wrapped in time appropriate scenery with ancient Roman soldiers, artifacts, and symbols designed to send us back in time.
The five games include:
1. Pontem Transitu – in English: Crossing the bridge
2. Tiberim Transitu – in English: Crossing the river Tiber
3. Memoria Ludum – in English: Memory game
4. Aenigma Verbi – in English: Word Puzzle
5. Nere Rota – in English: Spinning wheel
There are some 450 most frequently used nouns of feminine, masculine or neuter gender belonging to declensions I through V including some indeclinable nouns.
@Reks cares about the users and their privacy. We have designed this app in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule).
* New words
* Word search practice game improved, including iPhone support