Gymster only returns workouts based on equipment at your gym!
- 200+ IIFYM recipes
- Order recipes by macros, sugar, fiber and time
- Macro bar breakdowns for each
- Recipe creator profiles
- Full nutrtional info
- Ingredients and detailed methods
- 2 workout modes (randomised and manual)
- Only returns exercises based on equipment you have available at your gym
- Save multiple gym presets in case you use more than 1
- 500+ exercises
- 70+ pieces of equipment to choose from
- Instructional GIFS for exercises
- Videos for specific exercises
- Never seen before 3D interactive tutorials for specific exercises
- Log your workouts and keep track of progress
- Swap out feature for exercises you don't wish to perform
- Quick and easy workout routines
- News section for updates on the app and other news from around the fitness world
- Get in touch if any equipment or exercises are missing and we'll add them that week!
-I'm a nutrition coach and I tell all of my clients to get this app if they need food ideas. It is a fantastic resource to expand your pallet and to make fat loss taste good. Combine the workouts and recipe sections and you've essentially got yourself a coach. Great app. In my opinion it is under priced for the value that you get!
-This app is absolutely perfect for anyone!! From either a total beginner just wanting to get started right through to someone looking to get in serious shape. I upgraded from Gymster lite as soon as it was released. As a bikini competitor Gymster recipes give me all I need for a productive off season and a lot of variety and colour to my meals. The macros are all broken down which saves me a huge amount of time. I also use this app to track my workouts and have them pre loaded in. The random selection tool is also great for those days when you just aren't feeling it!! Can't recommend enough
-I'm finishing my year of personal training at my gym and this is the best app for someone like me to learn and keep track of my workouts. Thanks to Bert Kreischer for the heads up on his podcast.
-I've used a few gym apps in the past, but this is undoubtably the best! The reason for that is the 'random' selection for workouts-input body part(s) and the amount of exercises, and away you go! Gives me a fresh workout every time!
-Very logical and helpful. Highly recommend it.
-Love this app. I spend my time working in various locations so sometimes don't have a lot of gym equipment choice, but this app adjusts to what you have so you get the perfect workout in. Great way to stay focused and on track with the gym. No excuses. And the recipes are delicious. Love it.
Added new recipes
Added new resistance band exercises