Simplify your financial life with MoneyWiz.
Have all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place! With powerful reports, worldwide online banking and instant sync between all your devices! That’s MoneyWiz - the world’s most powerful and beautiful finance software.
MoneyWiz has been featured by Forbes, MacWorld, The Telegraph, The Independent, Mashable, TUAW, Cult of Mac and more.
HOW CAN MONEYWIZ HELP YOU?
● ALL IN ONE PLACE : Have all your finance data in one place, for a unique overview and easy management!
● GET OUT OF DEBT : We’ve built MoneyWiz in a way that makes it easy to see the complete picture of your finances, yet be able to narrow down where they can be optimized so you can get out of your debt!
● NEVER FORGET A BILL AGAIN : Forgetting to pay a bill can cost you. MoneyWiz will make sure that never happens again. Set up all your bills to get reminders and forecasting.
● PROPER FORECASTING : Have you wondered how much more you have to pay until the next paycheck, or which accounts may not have sufficient funds for your bills? MoneyWiz will tell you with a tap of a button!
● ACCOUNTS: Have all your accounts in one place. Arrange them in groups, give them icons and decide which accounts count towards your Net Worth. Choose from variety of accounts: Credit Card, Checking, Savings, Loan, Cash, Investment/Brokerage or Online Banking.
● BUDGETS: Set up budgets and MoneyWiz will automatically monitor your transactions and assign them to the proper budgets. Envelope budgeting is also available.
● BILLS: Never forget a bill again! Browse all your bills in list or on calendar, see projections for any period with a single tap.
● WORLDWIDE ONLINE BANKING: Connect your online banking into MoneyWiz, and all transactions will be downloaded and categorized automatically. MoneyWiz will even set the proper payee! (* optional service, requires subscription)
● TRANSACTIONS ENTRY: Entering transactions has never been so powerful! Customize what fields you want to use, configure settings for each field, use the pull-down gesture to save a transaction. It makes transaction entry as fast as it can be!
● REPORTS: Tons of reports will give you a perspective on your spendings and earnings, that you never had before! MoneyWiz also allows you to build custom reports based on what you want to know about your money.
● DASHBOARD: The dashboard is the one place to get a quick overview of your finances. Fill it with multiple widgets which you can re-arrange and configure. See everything important in one screen.
● SETTINGS: Configure MoneyWiz to fit your needs. Enable currencies, manage categories, set layout of the transactions list, enable POS style amounts entry, configure bill reminders and so much more.
● PROTECTION: Protect your data with PIN. Set PIN timeout for maximum comfort and auto-erase on 10 times wrong PIN for maximum security. iOS version also offers TouchID integration for devices that support it.
● SYNC: Connect multiple devices with SYNCbits – the cloud sync that does everything automatically – from sync, to conflicts resolution. SYNCbits has banks level security and it’s completely free!
● IMPORT: Coming from another software? MoneyWiz can import it! Be it a CSV, QIF, OFX, QFX or MT940 file, MoneyWiz can handle it all.
SUBSCRIPTION & PRIVACY NOTICE
To connect to your bank for automatic downloading of transactions, MoneyWiz requires the in-app Online Banking paid subscription. The subscription costs $4.99 per month, or $49.99 per year.
Your MoneyWiz Online Banking subscription will automatically renew each month (or year, depending on plan) and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service:
With this update we're fixing over 50 bugs reported in the past few months.
Also, MoneyWiz 3 is now available with lots of new features and new design (both Premium & Standard). Please visit our website https://wiz.money for more information on how to migrate to MoneyWiz 3. We'll continue supporting MoneyWiz 2 though, so there is no obligation to upgrade.