See my other App's:
- "AAccompanist" (Auto Accompanist/Arranger). cFully customizable button and piano key chromatic accordion (C-System, B-System, free bass, quint bass) with MIDI player and "General MIDI" virtual instruments.
- "MIDI file player" (player, recorder, "General MIDI" virtual instruments).
This App's have all local sounds and/or MIDI capability.
- Full piano keyboard with 88 keys. The key size can be adapted in a wide range.
- You can use the App as a "General MIDI sound module" (16 channels,128 instruments, GM drum set).
- You can use the App as a "Master Keyboard" (volume, velocity, reverb, chorus, panorama, modulation, pitch bend, sustain pedal, sostenuto pedal, soft pedal). All settings are stored separately for each of the 16 MIDI channel.
- Monitor MIDI devices (like MIDI-Keyboards, MIDI-Pianos, MIDI-Accordions, MIDI-Saxophones). Normal, "System Exclusive" and "Real time" MIDI messages are displayed and analyzed. Some MIDI messages are visualized with bars.
- 180° rotation is supported to reduce cable problems.
- Background playing is supported.
- For more details read the integrated help function.
Sending and receiving MIDI data requires an external MIDI device connected to the iPhone/iPod/iPad (e.g. the "iRig MIDI").
This App is for example useful to calibrate and monitor the MIDI Saxophone "Synthophone" from "Softwind Instruments, Berne, Switzerland".
You get best results when you connect your Apple device to a stereo equipment thru the earphone connector (do not use Bluetooth, which has to much delay time).
A customer "SoundFont" can be placed in the shared iTunes folder to replace the included "General MIDI sounds". The name must be exactly "GM_instruments.sf2" and it must support the general MIDI sound set, including drums. Large "SoundFont" files may not work well on older Apple devices.
- No sound: Is the silent switch set to OFF or volume too low?
See some videos on "youtube":
Minor bug fixes.
If you are owner of a "Gwerder X4" sound module, please see the App's "AccordionPlus" and "AAccompanist".