Amp ONE transforms your iPad into a high quality guitar tube preamp / guitar cabinet with a set of the most important effects for making music in real-time. Just plug your guitar and headphones / stereo and rock out!
Amp ONE real-time simulation technology allows the musician to be mobile without sacrificing sound quality and feel, allowing the guitarist to experience creative inspiration in the moments when there is no access to studio equipment for guitar amplification.
*High-quality preamp modeling based on electric circuit simulation and solving systems of nonlinear differential equations.
*Modeling of seven preamp sections of famous guitar heads/preamps. All channels included.
*Cabinet simulation with precision mic positioning based on high quality convolution.
*High quality simulation of best stereo choruses.
*Simple preset system allow fast manage presets without loose you settings.
*Snapshot system allow manage all preamp/effects settings entirely to save/restore settings of all channels of all preamps and effects (cabinet/chorus/delay/reverb).
Links to reviews:
1) Improved performance
2) Improved sensitivity and reduced noise of preamps.
3) Added a noise gate with the ability to fine-tune its performance.
4) Added the ability to change the audio-processing latency.
5) Improved design for the Settings view. Added buttons to display a text description of a particular setting. Text description of settings improved.
6) Improved color scheme for presets and snapshots views. All views have same color and design scheme.
7) The user interface is adapted for reduced transparency (can be enabled in the system settings for iOS 8.0 and above).
8) Fixed performance issues on the iPad Air 2.
9) Fixed small bugs in the audio-routing and the user interface