Beat the legendary Bavarian race track! Controls and the course of the road were made as realistic as possible for a pure racing experience.
Finally not a casual, arcade-like racing game!
No Zombies, no stars, no careers, no bananas - Kesselberg.
"Tired of Star Roads and Colorful Power-Ups? J.A.R.G. Will Have You Covered." IndieGameMag
- Optimized 3D graphics for HD Retina displays
- Enhanced car dynamics for high speed driving, slow turns and drifts
- Sound simulation for engine, gear shifts, transmission, crashes and wind
- Two-finger controls allow braking and turning or a combination of both
- GameCenter leaderboard for best times
- GameCenter leaderboard for pros (best times without crashes)
- No ads
- No extra costs
- Pay once, play forever!
Kesselberg - a former FIA hill climb racetrack and now public road, still very popular among car drivers and motorcyclists.
High-resolution digital elevation data from airborne laser scanning was used for the construction of the road.
- The car always accelerates
- Turn left: tap on the left side of the screen
- Turn right: tap on the right side of the screen
- Braking: tap on the lower part of the screen
- Turning and braking can be combined (for drifts)
(Please refer also to the last screenshot.)
Tweet feedback, ideas or an "Halloechen!" to: @flauchersfinest
No Zombies, no stars, no careers, no bananas - Just Another Racing Game
New Graphic Styles,
Record and Share Gameplay Videos,
Optimizations for iPhone 6.
Thanks for playing Flauchers Finest games!