Complete iOS Guitar Amps and Effects
- Hundreds of stunningly authentic amps and effects by Positive Grid
- LiveView turns your mobile device into a performance-ready processor
- Seamlessly open BIAS AMP models inside BIAS FX with one tap
- Download and share thousands of presets from ToneCloud™
WORLD-CLASS GUITAR PROCESSOR
BIAS FX Mobile turns your iOS device into an incredible sounding guitar amps and effects processor built on the backbone of our award-winning pro-level software. With an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface, BIAS FX Mobile comes packed with a library of ultra-realistic boutique amps and a studio full of pro-level effects and the hottest guitar pedals.
POWERFUL BIAS ECOSYSTEM
The BIAS collection of advanced guitar hardware and software is built on the most robust amps-and-effects engine in the industry. BIAS FX Mobile works seamlessly with BIAS AMP 2 and BIAS Pedal apps to allow limitless customization of guitar amps and pedals.
Using its amazing AmpMatch™ Technology, BIAS AMP 2 allows you to match the tone of any guitar amp in a snap. You can then tweak to your heart’s delight – swap tubes, customize preamps, power amps, transformers and tone stacks with multi-mic capability and open/closed back cabinet options. You can open any BIAS AMP inside BIAS FX Mobile with one simple tap to take your favorite guitar setup with you anywhere!
CUTTING EDGE AMP TONE
With our penchant for perfection, BIAS FX is built on the backbone of our amazing, ultra-real BIAS AMP 2 tone engine. It’s a radically different approach to tone creation. We joined forces with the world’s top artists, engineers and recording studios to ensure our amplifier circuits are mind-blowingly authentic and best in class. The result? Plug in for an extraordinary playing experience with realistic touch response and ultra-responsive dynamics.
The BIAS FX universal app includes incredibly versatile, high-quality effects from vintage pedal simulations to newly added high-end rack effects. Mix, match and tweak to enter new sonic territory and create fantastic sounds never heard before. All effects are designed to work with BIAS FX’s easy-to-use, photo-realistic, drag and drop interface to dial in tone just like on analog studio gear.
The BIAS FX mobile app also allows users to connect to our ToneCloud, where players can find thousands of amps and effects configurations created by artists, producers and engineers from all over the world. You will never run out of inspiration, as the ToneCloud library grows daily. Settings can easily be downloaded and shared.
- Extremely intuitive operation
- Unrivaled, component-level simulation, analog-like sound quality
- Over 20 classic BIAS amps, import any amp models from BIAS AMP 2
- 81 high-quality effect pedals with brand new sound-processing algorithms
- 5 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear
- 74 factory presets. Finding your tone is a no-brainer.
- Full integration with BIAS AMP 2 gives you unprecedented control over designing your own fully customized amps
- Dual signal path and dual amp processing
- Brand new splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path to give you more tone-shaping possibilities
- LiveView mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
- Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
- Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX's output to sound the best in any environment—including sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power amp—by letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the app's preamp, tone stack, power amp and cab separately for each destination.
- Full MIDI compatible
- Supports IAA (Inter App Audio) to expand your sound creativities.
Join us at www.positivegrid.com, more is coming, we are just getting started!
This update consists of the following changes:
- BIAS FX Mobile Universal can now set up to 8 input channels! This can resolve instrument input channel issue with some audio interfaces.
- Fixed the random crash issue when re-ordering preset in the Preset Menu, and opening the “Special Offer” tab in the in-app Store Page.
- Input/Output volume can now be saved properly in AudioBus.
- CPU Usage info will now display correctly on iPhone 5/5s/SE.
The Positive Grid Team