StockBeat aims to be the best app for tracking stocks news and data.
- Aggregated news stream from leading providers: Yahoo, Seeking Alpha, NASDAQ, Google Finance, Business Insider and more...
- Quick reference list to track all the stocks you choose
- Twitter integration - join the Twitter discussion on each stock
- Continuity support - smoothly transition to browsing stock information on your Mac
- Today Screen extensions
- 3D touch support - force click a news headline to preview and share.
- (NEW) Multiple watch lists.
- (NEW) Portfolio tracking - track your portfolio and issue trades directly from the app.
(Supporting Fidelity, ETrade, OptionsHouse, Scottrade, TradeStation, Tradier Brokerage, Vanguard, TradeKing, DriveWealth and more...)
* No in-app-purchases, get the full app with no hidden costs.
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
StockBeat is lovingly made as a personal project.
As I was using Robinhood for trading, Google Finance for tracking my portfolio and various other apps for browsing the news (Yahoo Finance, Seeking Alpha, ...)
I became frustrated with all the different apps and decided to try make an app could do it all.
This is the goal for StockBeat.
I will continue to improve it over time and would love get your support & feedback.
Special Twitter SPAM protection update - taking care of all those companies and crypto scammers that take special effort to spam your Twitter feed.
We're staying vigilant and updating our spam filters...
Also, updated the built in watchlists (restaurants, payments, banking, ...) and addecd more news sources to the feed.
Made the app BLAZING fast.
Not that is was slow before, but now... BOOM!
Also fixed a couple of bugs and optimized the app's networking layer and added some caching - which means it now fetches data faster and requires less than 50% of the bandwidth.