StockBeat aims to be the best app for tracking stocks news and data.
- Aggregated news stream from leading providers: Yahoo, Seeking Alpha, NASDAQ, Google Finance, Business Insider and more...
- Quick reference list to track all the stocks you choose
- Twitter integration - join the Twitter discussion on each stock
- Continuity support - smoothly transition to browsing stock information on your Mac
- Today Screen extensions
- 3D touch support - force click a news headline to preview and share.
- (NEW) Multiple watch lists.
- (NEW) Portfolio tracking - track your portfolio and issue trades directly from the app.
(Supporting Fidelity, ETrade, OptionsHouse, Scottrade, TradeStation, Tradier Brokerage, Vanguard, TradeKing, DriveWealth and more...)
* No in-app-purchases, get the full app with no hidden costs.
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
StockBeat is lovingly made as a personal project.
As I was using Robinhood for trading, Google Finance for tracking my portfolio and various other apps for browsing the news (Yahoo Finance, Seeking Alpha, ...)
I became frustrated with all the different apps and decided to try make an app could do it all.
This is the goal for StockBeat.
I will continue to improve it over time and would love get your support & feedback.
Various bug fixes.
* Fixed a nasty bug that would crush the app when editing watchlists
* Added more news sources to the news feed
Special Twitter SPAM protection update - taking care of all those companies and crypto scammers that take special effort to spam your Twitter feed.
We're staying vigilant and updating our spam filters...
Also, updated the built-in watchlists (restaurants, payments, banking, ...) and added more news sources to the feed.
Made the app BLAZING fast.
Not that is was slow before, but now... BOOM!
Also fixed a couple of bugs and optimized the app's networking layer and added some caching - which means it now fetches data faster and requires less than 50% of the bandwidth.